Why do people want to turn this into CoD?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Why do people want to turn this into CoD?
6 years ago#1
WHY?
"That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!" Homer Simpson
6 years ago#2

Because.

6 years ago#3
Maybe because they like the art style of The Conduit 2 but they want the gameplay of Call of Duty.
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
6 years ago#4
Because the CoD formula is whats popular in fps right now.
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Borderlands, MW2, Civ IV, The World Ends With You
6 years ago#5
^ That too. I, uh... forgot to put that in my post.
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
6 years ago#6
Because people are just obsessed with COD ATM. Even Halo Reach is adjusting towards the COD like style, but not so much that it's not Halo anymore.
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
6 years ago#7

I think its mostly the custom class system, which I don't think should solely be associated to the COD series, I think its a rather great system.

However in this game the type of weapons we get sort of put me off to this system. Unless of course we get like 4 different sub-machine guns o.o

6 years ago#8
Because CoD is fun.
*_*
6 years ago#9
Played MW since its release, then started playing MW2 up until Battlefield: Bad Company 2 came out. i am REALLY tired of the CoD type gameplay, and BBC2 really is an awesome change.

BBC2 > MW2 (only because i got tired of it, fast)

.... well ... AND because i think BBC2 is a much more balanced game.

Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
6 years ago#10
Cod4 is fun but old. MW2.....ugh whoever wants this to be MW2 needs to leave these boards now.
TKO Tony
PSN:FrostedFlakes141
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Why do people want to turn this into CoD?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived