Lets take a moment think about what the Multiplayer will be with the new weapons

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Lets take a moment think about what the Multiplayer will be with the new weapons

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#1
- Phase Rifle, it can shoot through walls at long distance.... theres no where to hide.
- Warp Pistol, it can bounce bullets off walls, and kill people around corners VERY easily. Its got a charge shot too, for multiple volleys of bouncing death.
- Shriekers, fires a volley of 3 flying explosives, that follows YOUR RETICULE! chance of a kill.... 100%
- Immobile, Deployable Turrets. They spot enemies for you, can shoot for you, OR... you can shoot for them, while in safety....
- TPC Launcher, it's like a grenade launcher, but with plasma, that can now lay PROXIMITY mines, out of its ammo.

-- USP.45, your most standard pistol, that kicks ass. A headshot king with reliability, your bread and butter.

With more weapons incoming, with some old weapon face-lifts.... Tcon 2's online looks like it'll be ****ing crazy fun.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader

User Info: Tony90908

Tony90908
6 years ago#2
The usp better not be overpowered like in TC. The Phase Rifle seems interesting.
TKO Tony
PSN:FrostedFlakes141

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
6 years ago#3
Phase Rifle will be my fav, I can tell already. Look at my User Name =P

Lol, HALO 1 PISTOL!!!!
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa

The_Shader
6 years ago#4
(Forgot something....)

- Vortex Cannon, it cant kill on its own, but can reflect those enemy missiles, bullets, and grenades back to where they came...

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
6 years ago#5
Sounds like a lot of chaos :D. You can count on me picking whichever weapon ends up being the most functional sniper.
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Borderlands, MW2, Civ IV, The World Ends With You

User Info: papercup

papercup
6 years ago#6
It will be crazy fun, if the spawning is fixed. It took anywhere from 3 seconds to several minutes to respawn. =/
...*stabs j00* Number of stabs: 1007
The Conduit FC: 1333-5480-2178

User Info: Lilrosco

Lilrosco
6 years ago#7
Can't wait to test out the new gunz but I'll be sticking to my one and only Deatomizer....Good times.
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.

The_Shader
6 years ago#8
i've never played a game where it took longer then 20 seconds to respawn. So far MAG and BBC2 were the longest. Yet the two are so much ****ing fun.

Deatomizer..... hmm... i wonder if it'll get changed or anything.

After all....

Deatomizer = Vector (MW2)
The Deatomizer is a stronger version of the Vector though.

User Info: sunfalcon9

sunfalcon9
6 years ago#9
*hopes Warp pistol is made even more broken*
Kirbeh

User Info: articshard

articshard
6 years ago#10
yeah this is going to be chaotic in the best possible way. i was already pretty kick ass with the tpc launcher and now it enhanced. i'll probably still stick with my old favorite, the usp.45
i need diablo 3 and i need it now, oh yeah and Civ V
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Lets take a moment think about what the Multiplayer will be with the new weapons

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived