Please no simultaneous kills.

#1KainWindPosted 4/3/2010 5:46:23 PM
Seriously, kill streaks are difficult to get if someone kills me right as I kill them. That really needs to be fixed for this game.
---
Gerudo Valley is a great Zelda song. Agreed: 35
I think Kain is a pretty cool guy, eh jumps with teh spearz and doesn't afraid of anything.
#2psychobrewPosted 4/3/2010 5:48:56 PM
Simultaneous kills should be a very rare event. Too often in The Conduit, it was due to lag.
#3DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/3/2010 7:10:55 PM
There isn't a real fix for this. Basically, "get better internet and play against people who have better internet".
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#4xplayer55Posted 4/3/2010 7:15:48 PM
Not that hard when a bunch of idiots are in one place and then when you start Nading them they wil DIE!
DBL KILL FTW
---
Trying to tell a noob to leave would be like trying to tell an Atheist that God exists, it can't be done..
--Currently playing: Pokemon Heart Gold--
#5The_ShaderPosted 4/3/2010 7:20:37 PM
i think i got up to 46 or 63 kills in a streak. only got a Triple kill 3 or 4 times though. (Shader - SkullSkullSkull)

Simultaneous kills usually happen with melee's and SPAS's too.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#6xplayer55Posted 4/3/2010 7:24:25 PM
Wow 25 kill streak was my highest and then I accidently naded myself..
LOL@NUNCHUCK
---
Trying to tell a noob to leave would be like trying to tell an Atheist that God exists, it can't be done..
--Currently playing: Pokemon Heart Gold--
#7mode333Posted 4/4/2010 12:23:04 AM
no, if you fix the hit detection the simultaneous kills will be more rare.
---
Ps3/Wii owner
PSN: mode334
#8DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/4/2010 2:10:42 AM
What about the hit detection needed fixing?
Double kills are caused by one player dealing enough damage to kill someone, but the player they're attacking not taking those hits on their screen until after they've done the same, thus resulting in both eating eachother's bullets after the fact.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#9stufa1978Posted 4/4/2010 5:42:13 AM
I think it'd be harder NOT to have simultanious kills.

I mean in any FPS where you fire a rocket at a load of poeple in one place. How could you not have simultanious kills?

Nope I say if anyone can get kill streaks so be it. It'll define them as a prize kill.

Hey that'd be a good idea! When someone kills an opponant who has a lot of kills, maybe the voice should say 'Legend Killer" and you get more points for it.
---
Leave luck to Heaven.