What another Conduit game?

#1xplayer55Posted 4/3/2010 8:21:56 PM
Yes, another Conduit game but it is most likely going to be GOTY, and plus it hasn't been released yet so there is no obvious reason for any criticism. If you don't want to play then DON'T PLAY. Why research it if you don't want the game? HVS is trying to work their butts off to make a game that will fix any bugs as it's predecessor. I mean TCON was their first FPS and as it wasn't flawless, it wasn't bad and it got an 8.0 or above by most critics and the multi-player was fun filled glory (Hacking/Glitching aside). What else do you expect?
---
Trying to tell a noob to leave would be like trying to tell an Atheist that God exists, it can't be done..
--Currently playing: Pokemon Heart Gold--
#2plasma_beamPosted 4/3/2010 8:25:31 PM
...why are you talking to yourself? =/
---
I'm neutral
#3xplayer55(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2010 8:26:44 PM
It's a jolly good time ol' chap..

Actually it's for all the TCON haters which I assume you aren't one?

---
Trying to tell a noob to leave would be like trying to tell an Atheist that God exists, it can't be done..
#4UltimateFlame13Posted 4/3/2010 8:26:58 PM

another Conduit game but it is most likely going to be GOTY

Please don't start saying this. Even if conduit is the best fps on the wii it won't beat out SMG2, M:OM, or LoZ (if its this year), and those are just the Nintendo games scheduled this year. If people start creating unreachable hype then there is going to be tons of disappointment at release no matter how the game actually turns out. There was a backlash with TCon 1 for a reason.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Borderlands, MW2, Civ IV, The World Ends With You
#5xplayer55(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2010 8:30:20 PM
SMG2 maybe, but LOZ for sure and I completely forgot about that with the TCON2 epidemic.. well not so much an epidemic, more of a fad...
Also, it was just an opinion for the time being and it might change throughout the course of the year as we are only through about a fourth of the year
---
#6The_ShaderPosted 4/3/2010 8:43:57 PM
at the MOST, Tcon 2 will receive best FPS on the Wii.

i say that because almost all the games i love get bashed at those damn award shows.

.... Iron Man should have been movie of the ****ing year damnit.... ****ing oscars
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#7UltimateFlame13Posted 4/3/2010 8:47:13 PM

at the MOST, Tcon 2 will receive best FPS on the Wii.

that's certainly possible. As far as I know the only competition for it will be CoD7 (they're still releasing yearly right?). If conduit gets things right I could see it beating out that game.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Borderlands, MW2, Civ IV, The World Ends With You
#8Stefan1277Posted 4/4/2010 12:25:58 AM
LOL M:OM.... suuure. I expect a game burn a week after the release of those cliche perverted Japanese game developers game.

I expect it to be like Bayonetta: Good game play and horrible HORRIBLE everything else. Including Samus. How can they mess up Samus? we shall see when the game comes out.

Anyway The Conduit 2 yay.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)