oh no

#11SaintXSPosted 4/4/2010 3:27:45 PM
Think of the first one as a beta. Come on connor, you raped at that game. You can't tell me you didn't see the potential in the game? IF HVS smartens up and learns from their mistakes, maybe the game will be the one we will finally be waiting for. I already sent out a huge email with all of the things gamebattler's hated about the first one.
---
xS:Saint!-
1084-6779-8101
#12connorcrow(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2010 4:24:13 PM
Think of the first one as a beta. Come on connor, you raped at that game. You can't tell me you didn't see the potential in the game? IF HVS smartens up and learns from their mistakes, maybe the game will be the one we will finally be waiting for. I already sent out a huge email with all of the things gamebattler's hated about the first one

I think it has potential, the only problem is if, HVS can live up to it. They put so much hype around the first one and it turned out to be prolly the worst fps experience online with the wii, or at least with competitve play anyways. Besides people will find glitches and hacks, and nintendo won't fix them.
---
Played on Conduit clan Chaotic Force, Finished 2nd in the world on the clan ladder