Thought about the suit upgrades

#1UltimateFlame13Posted 4/4/2010 3:49:01 PM
I was just watching an interview for LP2 and the multiplayer abilities in that game got me thinking about the suit upgrades in conduit. From what they've said at the moment you'll be able to choose one primary upgrade and two secondaries. What I started thinking about was what if you could choose one primary or two secondaries, instead of both. For example you could choose only one upgrade that gives you a greater boost in a skill/situation than some of the other upgrades (primaries), or you could choose two lesser upgrades but have more diverse benefits as a whole (secondaries). Just felt like throwing that idea out there for discussion.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Golden Sun TLA, Borderlands, MW2, Civ IV
#2Combo_Breaker1Posted 4/4/2010 3:53:30 PM
Only if they're balanced...
---
Jester of the TCon 2 board
CODMW FC- 3134-6314-9279
#3The_ShaderPosted 4/4/2010 5:16:09 PM
Personally? i dont mind about the upgrades either way. However, designing your characters look, and shooting the armor off others sold me on the multiplayer.

imagine.... you start shooting up a dude with the MP5, causing sparks, bullet marks, and falling shreds of metal... the anticipations killing me.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#4Mormon006Posted 4/4/2010 5:20:29 PM
Den pull out teh shotty and bust a cap
#5DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/4/2010 5:31:37 PM
's not a bad idea. Might make it easier to balance the multiplayer over-all.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#6RatchetGUrlPosted 4/5/2010 12:19:55 PM
Suit upgrades are good,I would like it if character models are some what customizable. Suit upgrades could be earned on a rating system somehow, or maybe found in the singleplayer mode
or unlocked by beating the game. In DS on the PS3 i liked how you could unlock a new suit after beating each difficulty.