IF HVS did one thing, this would instantly be the best FPS for the Wii

#1SaintXSPosted 4/4/2010 4:31:15 PM
Dedicated servers, 'nuff said. MoH wasn't even good at all , but dedicated servers made it good and long lasting =) ... it would solve like most of tcon1's problems too... think about it

- Spawn Glitch
- Grenade Spam (moh let you disable things you wanted)
- People flying through walls
- takes forever to get into games
- Not enough customizable settings for private matches =P
- Not lock on though lol.. that's about it.

---
xS:Saint!-
1084-6779-8101
#2SupahShnipaPosted 4/4/2010 4:35:16 PM
Agreed.

MOH:H2 was and is fun.

---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
#3UltimateFlame13Posted 4/4/2010 4:36:24 PM
that would be amazing
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Golden Sun TLA, Borderlands, MW2, Civ IV
#4RichieGamerPosted 4/4/2010 4:39:45 PM

that would be amazing

---
~RaLoZ~
#5GenericCommentsPosted 4/4/2010 4:54:15 PM
That would not fix the repeated explosives marathon on streets.
---
I'm not changing this Sig until Resident Feeble...4 gets an update.
#6UltimateFlame13Posted 4/4/2010 4:55:20 PM

good thing that's already been fixed then.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Golden Sun TLA, Borderlands, MW2, Civ IV
#7SaintXS(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2010 4:57:08 PM

YES it would, in MoH you could pick what type of game you wanted to play, IE. snipers only, no bazookas, no grenades, etc. People would create servers, and others would join them. You view the server settings and the server name and see if it's your type of game or not. Then once you're in the game; you can choose to vote for a new map or vote to kick someone who's glitching or hacking.
---
xS:Saint!-
1084-6779-8101
#8incognito3Posted 4/4/2010 5:03:24 PM
moh is fun, but they make the guns VERY crappy. HVS is good at making guns so i see where you are going thier
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official hammer user.
Call me Incognito, Incognito3, Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please. Inb4
#9DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/4/2010 5:28:13 PM
It's too bad they can't get afford to host their own, and don't want to allow users to run a PC app to host individual servers and then run a master server. Doesn't seem likely that they'll use any kind of hostlisting, either, even optional.

I can kind of see why, needing a PC to host the game and opening it up to a lot of risky business, up to and including wii bricking. Probably some issues with the publisher as well, as Sega likes to use Nintendo servers.

Yeah, it'd be great.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#10HVSTony(VIP)Posted 4/5/2010 12:07:39 PM
Of course we wanted dedicated servers. But alas... Nintendo said no. EA got a special waiver for ONE game. If you want dedicated servers, talk to Nintendo.

Tony