I always wondered...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I always wondered...
6 years ago#1
Is Conduit suppose to be the Wii's "Halo" kinda like The Grinder is the Wii's L4D?
(Sarcastic tone) HOW ORIGINAL! New Super Mario Bros. Wii is basically New Super Mario DS version 1.5!
6 years ago#2

Is Conduit suppose to be the Wii's "Halo" kinda like The Grinder is the Wii's L4D?

They're both sci-fi fps so...kinda? A lot of people made that comparison before the first game was released.
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Golden Sun TLA, Borderlands, MW2, Civ IV
6 years ago#3
I haven't played halo, but people claim that HVS seriously copied halo big time.
xS:Saint!-
1084-6779-8101
6 years ago#4
Hmmm, still shocked that theres the Conduit 2, I wonder if they gonna fix the problems that the first had...
(Sarcastic tone) HOW ORIGINAL! New Super Mario Bros. Wii is basically New Super Mario DS version 1.5!
6 years ago#5
Halo is really ...... ..... i dont know, i look at Halo, and Conduit and see nothing but differences.
but i would agree that this is Wii's Halo because of the Sci-Fi alien shooting.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
6 years ago#6
The only comparison I could see was the grenade overuse and Halo-like radar and.... Scar=Battle Rifle
6 years ago#7
I wonder if TC's Sub-machine gun counts as Halo's Fully Auto Assault Rifle?
6 years ago#8
I played conduit, i play halo now and...

It's not rly the same. The only similarites would be
radar
no classes
customizable characters
ase football/oddball
no sprinting (although halo reach has sprinting)
and the fact that their both sci-fi

Actully **** it, it's almost the same, just conduit just doesn't have the same feel to it as halo does. NO I DO NOT MEAN CONTROLS
Played on Conduit clan Chaotic Force, Finished 2nd in the world on the clan ladder
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I always wondered...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived