Okay, serious idea/Petition to Include Mutators

#1DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/4/2010 6:59:48 PM
Rip off UT's mutators. Seriously.

Think about it. Don't like running out of breath when sprinting? Turn on an extra option to extend or even infinitise sprinting.
Don't like sprinting? Turn it off! And even turn up the default movement speed if you want!
Don't like running out of ammo? Infinite ammo for everyone.

It never hurts to add options, and in cases like this, it could really improve the game. A few simple things like being able to alter gravity, ammo, movement speed, damage, ect, goes a long way.

I, for one, sign my own petition. Low grav slow-traveling rockets only bullet hell FTW!
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#2GenericCommentsPosted 4/4/2010 7:01:55 PM
Just don't make topics.
---
I'm not changing this Sig until Resident Feeble...4 gets an update.
#3DarkZV2Beta(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2010 7:04:02 PM
So what's your problem with options?
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#4GenericCommentsPosted 4/4/2010 7:16:35 PM
What is the point of playing a mode completely irrelevant to the actual game?
A small amount of entertainment value that does not represent any actual skill. A mode that will be disregarded after about one week.
---
#5DarkZV2Beta(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2010 7:21:46 PM
Translation: I don't know WTF a mutator is h8 h8 h8.

Go do some research.
---
#6DarkShadowRagePosted 4/4/2010 7:26:28 PM
Ah Mutators were fun in the classic UT, Instagib arena, all snipers, No Gravity, No Falling damage etc etc good times.
---
|Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii 04/07/07|A big time Samus Fan|Conduit name: (Shadow)
#7UltimateFlame13Posted 4/4/2010 7:32:58 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me *signs*

What is the point of playing a mode completely irrelevant to the actual game?
A small amount of entertainment value that does not represent any actual skill. A mode that will be disregarded after about one week.

lol'd
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Golden Sun TLA, Borderlands, MW2, Civ IV
#8DarkShadowRagePosted 4/4/2010 7:53:37 PM
GenericComments
Posted 4/4/2010 9:16:35 PM
message detail What is the point of playing a mode completely irrelevant to the actual game?
---

Go Play Unreal Tournament 99 before you make stupid comments like that again.
---
|Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii 04/07/07|A big time Samus Fan|Conduit name: (Shadow)
#9DarkZV2Beta(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2010 7:56:49 PM
I still think UT99 is one of if not the best FPS ever...
That, Half Life, and Perfect Dark pretty much make my day<3
---
#10DarkShadowRagePosted 4/4/2010 7:57:52 PM
UT99 forever, Quake 2 as well.

Do you happen to play any of the quake series?
---