I just had a thought: TCon2? so soon?

#1Neo-ganonPosted 4/4/2010 10:43:36 PM

The conduit 1 was released only a year ago, now they are making another? to be released THIS year? Thats the first thought that crossed my mind when I found out about TCon2, before the waves of happiness and excitement hit me.

#2mysockshurt101Posted 4/4/2010 10:54:28 PM
yes isn't it great that there will be a sequel? and the first thing that popped in my mind was "is this an april fools joke?" mainly cuz i saw this board on april fools.

anyways if you think about it yes it is kind of fast but they have had a lot of time to work on the kinks from the first one especially if they didn't stop working on the quantum 4 engine since then. now even tho they say it'll be released this year that might not always be the case *cough* blizzard *cough* but you never know.

i guess all you can do is keep your hopes...semi high, i wouldn't keep them too high just in case there is disappointment.
#3DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/4/2010 10:54:28 PM
Well, they were working on it since before the release of the first, IIRC. The game engine is layed out, and they probably were building this while making The Grinder, and since The Grinder was, again, IIRC, already finished a while ago, but left without a publisher, that left even more time to devote to this sequel.

ATTN: HVSTony. Have you guys even had a break since you started The Conduit?
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#4Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2010 10:58:36 PM

yes i supposed thats true. but still, im no programmer. I always thought it took a little bit longer. at least more than a year. 2 years tops.

#5DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/4/2010 11:09:52 PM
It pretty frequently does, but IIRC, the full devtime for CoDMW2 was a year.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#6Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2010 11:14:09 PM

thats true. forgive the expression, but this just might be the wii's MW2 :D

#7mysockshurt101Posted 4/4/2010 11:17:25 PM
unless they come out with MW2 Reflex + edition
#8The_ShaderPosted 4/5/2010 12:09:31 AM
^ i'm pretty much ****ing done with the MW series. Theres so much bull **** in MW2.... i think i'm gonna sell my copy so i can get Halo: Reach by getting Halo: ODST. Reach with BBC2 .... that'd be perfect. I'll play the two till Conduit 2 comes.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#9mysockshurt101Posted 4/5/2010 12:16:34 AM
dude don't get me wrong i totally agree with you, there's just too much CoD, just making a little joke. i only have MW2 but honestly i bought it for like $4 cuz i had traded in games, that and my friend was supposed to be playing it as well, and well it didn't work out so well and i'm not playing it any more.

i am looking forward to halo reach and conduit 2 tho, possibly when the time comes i'll ditch MW2 to pretty much pay for one of the two
#10stufa1978Posted 4/5/2010 4:48:00 AM
Ay up Neo-Ganon.

I think with the absence of The Grinder this year, I think TCon 2 is like a compensation. After all the original TGrinder(which got sorta canned) was running of the Conduit engine.
---
Leave luck to Heaven.