I just had a thought: TCon2? so soon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I just had a thought: TCon2? so soon?

User Info: guttertalk

guttertalk
6 years ago#11
@Shader: What b.s. are you referring to? I never bothered with Reflex,having played MW on the 360. It was fun but not my thing.

@Stufa: HVS confirmed that the Grinder is still an FPS for the Wii. They said that they had too much invested in it to abandon it.

User Info: Valdimir_Drega

Valdimir_Drega
6 years ago#12
Killstreak bonuses on MW2 totally ruined the game for me. I'm not particularly good at FPSs and most of the time I get 1:1 KDR. That would drop significantly because of those cheap*** killstreaks. Don't forget about "Commando" too, because skilled soldiers can all teleport and knife people from 20 yards away.

I'd prefer that TCon 2 tried to stay as far away from things like that as possible.
Check out High Voltage Software's new project, "The Grinder." Coming Haloween 2011 to Wii, 360, PS3, and PC

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
6 years ago#13
MW2's a perfect example of a developer adding in too much, without enough thought.
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa

User Info: TehKrimboElf

TehKrimboElf
6 years ago#14
MM was made in a year, and that game was great. Plus the don't have to develope an engine.
"If it was a matter of life or death I would definately punch a naked girl in the face." - carr_mig

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#15
i never touched Reflex because i played MW since its release. the BS i referred to in MW2 is the spawn kills, the broken weapon balance, and infinite noob tubes. i LOVED One Man Army until it started getting abused. Anyways, BBC2 has no bull**** to speak of, its much funner.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I just had a thought: TCon2? so soon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived