I just had a thought: TCon2? so soon?

#11guttertalkPosted 4/5/2010 6:19:53 AM
@Shader: What b.s. are you referring to? I never bothered with Reflex,having played MW on the 360. It was fun but not my thing.

@Stufa: HVS confirmed that the Grinder is still an FPS for the Wii. They said that they had too much invested in it to abandon it.
#12Valdimir_DregaPosted 4/5/2010 9:42:08 AM
Killstreak bonuses on MW2 totally ruined the game for me. I'm not particularly good at FPSs and most of the time I get 1:1 KDR. That would drop significantly because of those cheap*** killstreaks. Don't forget about "Commando" too, because skilled soldiers can all teleport and knife people from 20 yards away.

I'd prefer that TCon 2 tried to stay as far away from things like that as possible.
---
Check out High Voltage Software's new project, "The Grinder." Coming Haloween 2011 to Wii, 360, PS3, and PC
#13SupahShnipaPosted 4/5/2010 10:48:56 AM
MW2's a perfect example of a developer adding in too much, without enough thought.

---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
#14TehKrimboElfPosted 4/5/2010 12:50:09 PM
MM was made in a year, and that game was great. Plus the don't have to develope an engine.
---
"If it was a matter of life or death I would definately punch a naked girl in the face." - carr_mig
#15The_ShaderPosted 4/5/2010 1:25:15 PM
i never touched Reflex because i played MW since its release. the BS i referred to in MW2 is the spawn kills, the broken weapon balance, and infinite noob tubes. i LOVED One Man Army until it started getting abused. Anyways, BBC2 has no bull**** to speak of, its much funner.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader