This game has an almost cult-like following.

#1NoblWolfPosted 4/5/2010 10:48:01 AM
It's pretty cool. Sort of like the first Tarantino[sp?] fans. There are definitely some die-hard TCon fans as well as die-hard TCon haters. I honestly think this game wouldn't even be in the Top 10 boards without the haters so I thank them.

Now, I read the "FAQ 1.5 version" but there are some questions that I would like answered if it's at all possible.

1) So has it been confirmed that there will be Boss Fights? Such as the kind of Boss Fights from the Metroid Prime series? Or will it pull a Gears of War and like make them big bosses at first and then have them appear occasionally with less significance? I saw the pictures of the Sea Serpent "Boss" thing and it seems like it will be similar to the MP series. But I was just wondering if it has been confirmed by an HVS person.

2) Has it been confirmed that there will only be 2 suit slots? I mean for the whole customization/upgrade things.

3) Does your character change appearances based on the suit upgrades? Such as equipping the "Sprint Boots" (or whatever) cause my Online Character to have different boots than it would if I didn't have them equipped?

And, that's all I got for now.
---
MWii FC1650-8600-6579 IGN-*]NoblWolf
Very Excite for TCon2
#2SupahShnipaPosted 4/5/2010 10:51:11 AM
1) Not sure
2) 1 Primary and 2 Secondary slots confirmed.
3) I believe so, yes. With the modular armor on the Character Models I would believe that they wouldn't be stupid enough not to do this.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa