More options in private matches are needed.

#1Aile_WingPosted 4/5/2010 11:48:27 AM
One thing that I wasn't satisfied with in The Conduit were the private matches. There wasn't anything that really distinguished private matches from public ones, except that private games were friends only. There needs to be more options in private matches, such as adjusting the match time and respawn time, disabling/enabling the radar, disabling/enabling pointing out the person that has the ASE, choosing the game mode from within the lobby without having to rehost (eg, going from a free-for-all mode to a team deathmatch mode), etc. Thoughts or comments?
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#2Valdimir_DregaPosted 4/5/2010 11:52:58 AM
Agreed...a private match Machinima mode wouldn't be a bad thing either...but maybe that's just me. >.>
---
Check out High Voltage Software's new project, "The Grinder." Coming Haloween 2011 to Wii, 360, PS3, and PC
#3liberalePosted 4/5/2010 12:41:34 PM
I agree completely, and I'm sure that HVS will include those things. Also, I would like to have really in depth options, such as gravity, and other small tweaks that change the gameplay a bit. It'll add to the replay value and make the game extremely fun.
---
Currently playing: Modern Warfare 2 (360), Borderlands, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Guild Wars
#4SupahShnipaPosted 4/5/2010 2:57:52 PM
I want password-protected/invite only Private Matches first and foremost.

---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
#5Aile_Wing(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2010 3:18:21 PM
^ One of my suggestions in Donkeypunches's topic on The Conduit 1 boards was being able to lock your private matches.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)