The Conduit 2 is not going to be COD just because it has classes

#1FPS1337Posted 4/5/2010 8:49:44 PM

COD did not even start classes, it was MOH. Now it will never be COD, look at Halo:Reach, yes it has sprint, yes it has classes, but it is far from COD. Why? Halo Reach is a much more tatical shooter and the weapons are way less powerful. The weapons vary largely in damage and the vehicles make a large difference. Call of duty is a run and gun shooter with high powered weapons largely depending on who shoots first. The Conduit 2will not be like either of these just because of equiptment and classes. Many games have classes and perk. Uncharted 2 has classes and perks and it borrows many features from COD, but it is far from COD. The Conduit 2 will be far from COD even though it has classes. The weapons are far different, there are health packs, the weapons are not as powerful as in COD, grenades are less powerful, the class system probably wont have 3 perks like COD, and probably simple upgrades like speed boosters and slight shot boosters. The Conduit 2 will never be like COD and you are definetely taking it out of proportion if you think just because classes are in its like COD.

#2joalesupPosted 4/5/2010 8:52:59 PM
Thats exactly what these people need to understand. It's called depth, the first game severly lacked that. Adding those features adds a little more variety to the online experience. Rather than voting for automatics, then get explosives. And every single person uses the exact gun and hop like jackasses. A litle variety won't hurt this game.
---
Can I have fries with that?
#3DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/5/2010 9:04:40 PM
You know, most of us realised this quite a while ago. The rant topics are either obvious trolling or have since stopped being rants.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#4WindehPosted 4/5/2010 9:15:56 PM
lol @ moh creating classes
---
TEC - www.gamerhold.com
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Co-Founder and Council Member
#5DarkShadowRagePosted 4/5/2010 9:33:55 PM
COD did not even start classes, it was MOH

WRONG

It was Quake 1 team fortress that started classes. get it right.
---
|Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii 04/07/07|A big time Samus Fan|Conduit name: (Shadow)
#6DarkShadowRagePosted 4/6/2010 4:01:53 AM
joalesup
Posted 4/5/2010 11:52:59 PM
message detail Thats exactly what these people need to understand. It's called depth, the first game severly lacked that. Adding those features adds a little more variety to the online experience. Rather than voting for automatics, then get explosives. And every single person uses the exact gun and hop like jackasses. A litle variety won't hurt this game.
---
Can I have fries with that?

Hop like a jack ass?
You obviously never played any classic first person shooters at all, it's called Bunny Hopping.
---
|Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii 04/07/07|A big time Samus Fan|Conduit name: (Shadow)
#7DarkShadowRagePosted 4/6/2010 4:16:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVewO7Kuu3k
The Awesomeness of Bunny Hopping in Quake 1
---
#8sonicspike41Posted 4/6/2010 4:34:36 AM
I said it once and I'll say it again.

I fail to see how "hopping like a jack ass" or bunny hopping is any different from grenade spamming.

Both are methods of exploiting things built into the game for personal gain. Both can be severely hated or loved. One is offensive and the other is defensive. Both are things that could "ruin" a game for someone. Both are just tactics you're going to have to learn to overcome, even if that means resorting to using that tactic for yourself.
#9nogaemsPosted 4/6/2010 6:30:42 AM
The same can be said about hacking.
---
Time for male modeling!
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6783/1269474108518.jpg
#10SmallerRidleyPosted 4/6/2010 7:58:48 AM
The same can be said about all religions.

Your words are as empty as your clip!
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.