TC2 will be a good game.

#1ammartin08Posted 4/6/2010 2:21:45 PM
I think that TC2, the sequel to The Conduit, will be a pretty good game. TC2 will have a bunch of good guns. TC2 may also have several new modes of multiplayer, as well as a single-player story mode, which TC2 will have.

One I hope when I think about TC2 is that I hope TC2 has a party system, where several people playing TC2 at the same time can play TC2 online together with other people who are playing TC2...
.....TC2.....
---
PSN - scrumtrelescent7
"get lost you nub" -Richitu
#2UltimateFlame13Posted 4/6/2010 2:24:12 PM
I think TC2 will be a good game too. I really liked the guns in conduit, and good news is they are coming back with some new ones in TC2. No vehicles in TC2 either, that's one less risk for TC2 when TC2 releases. I really hope TC2 has some awesome cover art...one that I look at and think...TC2...

TC2...
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Golden Sun TLA, Borderlands, MW2, Civ IV
#3ammartin08(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2010 4:10:52 PM
Flame, I agree with the things you said about TC2.
---
PSN - scrumtrelescent7
"get lost you nub" -Richitu
#4mysockshurt101Posted 4/6/2010 4:33:41 PM
i really hope TC2 has (insert cool things here), i also hope TC2 doesn't have (insert not so cool things here) because i think that would ruin the whole experience the first game was trying to provide thus making TC2 quite boring and mediocre. TC2 should provide new things for the FPS genre, thus making TC2 a fun experience for all players.
TC2 will be a good game because it is TC2
#5BlitzkriegOSUPosted 4/8/2010 8:58:13 PM
TC2 will have all the (inset cool things here) you can imagine, and you can take that to the bank, my friend.
---
my only regret... is that I have.. bone-itis.