Should suiciding subtract a point/kill from your score?

#1Aile_WingPosted 4/7/2010 1:31:05 PM
I think it should. I've encountered some people who kill themselves when they're about to die. And I don't mean they jump off a ledge, in which case the last person to shoot them would still get the kill. I'm talking about when they commit suicide by hitting themselves with their own grenade. That really ticks me off, especially when I've nailed them with a radiation grenade. And then they come up with some lame reasoning like "Well, you didn't deserve that kill" or "I didn't want to wait for my health to replenish." Gah! Ticks me off...
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#2WindehPosted 4/7/2010 1:34:58 PM
I think so. It's kind of annoying when someone takes your kill away from you just because they feel like being a nobsicle
---
TEC - www.gamerhold.com
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Co-Founder and Council Member
#3connorcrowPosted 4/7/2010 2:02:50 PM
no that won't solve anything becuz u will still be pissed for losing that kill. I think that if they suicide when u've done damage to them, u get credit for the kill
---
Finished 2nd Summer 09 Gambattles for The Conduit Team Ladder
Halo 3: Team nD Goin pro 2010 (main slayer)
#4Aile_Wing(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2010 3:55:06 PM
Either getting the point because I was the last person to shoot the player or having the player lose a point is fine with me. I just don't like how they can kill themselves without any consequences.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
#5The_ShaderPosted 4/7/2010 5:18:54 PM
This is one aspect from CoD i'd like to see....

Assisted Suicide

please implement this HVS...
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#6overlykilledPosted 4/7/2010 5:59:01 PM
look ali you should understand that some of us are islamic and our reglion says to commit suicide for maximum damage and cod mwr understood this and made a challenge(misery loves company) where you get points for killing yourself and someone else:) and ali is a muslim name>:( taliban ftw!!!! but if you do it with a rockect launcher you get negative one point
---
mwr overly-4365-1574-4297
overlyknife-3276-7806-0759
#7The_ShaderPosted 4/7/2010 6:55:02 PM
Nukes are by far the best option of killing oneself with your opponents.

i however call nukes, then destroy myself with a grenade before my nuke kills everyone, thus not being a part of the party.

i also do this with enemy nukes so they dont get a kill. IN YO FAZEZZZ!!!
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#8Aile_Wing(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2010 7:31:46 PM
To overlykilled: ... Aile... Not ali... It's French... (Why does everyone do that...?)
---
#9Blacknite08Posted 4/7/2010 8:18:37 PM
But then you'd have people killing themselves on purpose to make their team lose points.
---
PUSH START TO RICH
#10incognito3Posted 4/7/2010 8:29:05 PM
ROFL. Lern two spehl nub.
Rolling on the floor laughing. Learn to spell newb.
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official hammer user.
Call me Incognito, Incognito3, Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please. Inb4