How about some form of communication when you're not in game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. How about some form of communication when you're not in game?
5 years ago#1
Like sending messages or something.
---
w
5 years ago#2
Depends on what they're allowed, but it'd be nice to be able to send texts to people in multiplayer.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
5 years ago#3
Its called the wii message board.
5 years ago#4
^^Kind of a hassle quitting the game then starting it up. I'd prefer it if it had an in-game one.

Like Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal or Deadlocked, if anyone's played those online.
---
w
5 years ago#5
don't mind coewhateveritwas, it likes to ***** at people for no real reason.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
5 years ago#6
I suppose such a feature would give a chance to be like a Cortanna mode, or Premethius mode.

I dare say some players wouldn't like another voice in their virtual head, shouting he's behind you though.
---
Leave luck to Heaven.
5 years ago#7
I like that idea, and I think messages and such should be standard in all online games, but it all depends on what Nintendo allows. Like a little popup that says "PlayerX wants to play" while your in a match.
---
Currently playing: Modern Warfare 2 (360), Borderlands, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Guild Wars
5 years ago#8
*you're in a match.

I hate it when I do that...
---
Currently playing: Modern Warfare 2 (360), Borderlands, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Guild Wars
5 years ago#9
@ twuffos_squared- I think I know whare you're talking about, those games were awesome too
---
Waiting for: MH3, Metroid: Other M, SMG2, and CON2!!!
Hebrews 11:1
5 years ago#10
Text messages would be great.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. How about some form of communication when you're not in game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived