spectator mode for multiplayer?

#11DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/8/2010 5:14:29 PM
Third person view would be harder, as you have to render all the other players.

I suggest just a standard floatcam after you die, maybe with a height limit, that doesn't pass through walls.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#12SupahShnipaPosted 4/8/2010 5:23:36 PM
I like the way Halo does it, forces you to watch for body for a couple secs, you must witness yourself get teabagged =P
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
#13HVSTony(VIP)Posted 4/8/2010 5:27:28 PM
This was answered in detail on my profile in the HVS Ning network.

-Tony
#14DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/8/2010 7:30:49 PM
Mind copypasting?
I don't have an account there, and waiting on approval sucks.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#15UltimateFlame13Posted 4/9/2010 11:39:48 AM
here's what he said on his profile...

Having a recording system would take a lot of dev work. Not saying it cant be done but im sure you would agree with me when I say you would rather have us work on the game then a theater mode. Removing the arms is actually more expensive because we would have to render another FS second pass alpha. I know you guys want this and I do think its a cool idea but we have a limited time and I think our time is best invested in the core of the game :)
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Golden Sun TLA, Borderlands, MW2, Civ IV
#16DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/9/2010 2:06:18 PM
I don't think we're talking about a recording system anymore, the Wii just isn't built for that. I think we're just asking for fly-around spectator mode when you die, so you can just watch(not record) what happens in the game without some annoying count-down timer every time you die.

On that note, howabout no more countdown timers? If someone needs to use the toilet, and dies, let them. When they want to play again as soon as they died, let them. Really.
---
#17Prime011Posted 4/9/2010 2:13:24 PM
There is a spectating camera
---
Waiting for: MH3, Metroid: Other M, SMG2, and CON2!!!
Hebrews 11:1