You wont understand the backstory unless you know who the Anunnaki are.

#11Neo-ganonPosted 4/10/2010 12:03:28 AM

besides, the conduits backstory alone is a conspiracy theorists dream come true.

#12The_ShaderPosted 4/10/2010 2:11:56 AM
The Conduit has an assail load of story depth, and you have to devote about an hour of digging in order to understand everything.

Conspiracy Theorist's dream come true
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#13UltimateFlame13Posted 4/10/2010 8:15:12 AM
yeah conduit has a huge amount of backstory you have to find yourself. I still remember when the first board was trying to figure it all out in this topic...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=947068&topic=50295705&page=5&tc=Sylus2015
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Golden Sun TLA, Borderlands, MW2, Civ IV
#14Coelarapaima(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2010 8:34:50 AM
The Aztecs, Mayans, Incans, and others were founded by Annunaki remnants, who wanted revenge on Annunaki elite who sunk Atlantis to kill the Annunaki remnants that were starting to drift off. The survivors (remnants who decided to take leadership among humans) wanted the pure Annunaki elite from their home world to come back and resupply/save them, but the Attas are preventing them. In the conduit, Adams would be a Annunaki who survived or a descendant of one that did.
#15ShinraHQPosted 4/10/2010 12:14:02 PM
Wait, just thought of something.
What if they decide to bring in other super beings, besides the Anunnaki?
I'm extremely religious and I do believe in every way that them aliums (Rug Rats nostolgia!) came down and our ancestors were like "WOAH."
BUT is there anything else written in ancient world texts about aliens that weren't giants? Like, really small things instead?
(and yes, I agree with you all, this is a conspriacy theorist's dream come true)
TL;DR - What about other Aliens that aren't Annunaki?
---
GT is Twelve20two. Just throwing it out there.