Great, so we can glitch without glitching.

#1CoelarapaimaPosted 4/9/2010 10:27:12 PM
A sniper rifle that shoots through walls? Gee sounds a lot like the glitch you can do on the pentagon or bunker by flying/glitching.
#2DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/9/2010 10:28:42 PM
Cry moar.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#3The_ShaderPosted 4/10/2010 2:14:18 AM
Except you have to 'Tune' this glitch in order for it to work.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#4DarkShadowRagePosted 4/10/2010 5:31:49 AM
reminds me of the raildriver in red faction 1, you can shoot through walls with it, but that's a feature of the gun.
---
|Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii 04/07/07|A big time Samus Fan|Conduit name: (Shadow)
#5VermineaterPosted 4/10/2010 5:51:26 AM
There was a gun like that in Perfect Dark, but it was really hard to use, since you had to know exactly where the enemy was. Not as great as it sounds, they it may prevent camping. (If they stay in the same place and you knew where they killed you from, it would be a godsend.)

Also, isn't possible some weapons may be story-mode-playable only? I'm personally against anything like that, but it isn't impossible and could allow for balance. (or people hacking them in. >_>;)
---
VE - Stuff makes me raeg! D:<
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff
#6UltimateFlame13Posted 4/10/2010 7:48:19 AM

Except you have to 'Tune' this glitch in order for it to work.

no you don't. NP got that bit of info wrong; the way it is currently set up you do not have to tune the weapon. Tony confirmed this yesterday on the hvs network.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Golden Sun TLA, Borderlands, MW2, Civ IV
#7Coelarapaima(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2010 8:37:58 AM
Oh great, I can picture hackers making this rapid fire or shoot in all directions killing anyone the same height as them.
#8Valdimir_DregaPosted 4/10/2010 9:03:16 AM
I would assume that images will be in some manner of X-ray scope so that you'll be able to see through objects and such. If done right, real X-ray vision would be extremely difficult to see effectively in. The lighting contrast would be rather bright, and only a skilled eye would be able to use it effectively. In addition, sniping through walls doesn't have to be a 1-hit-kill even with headshots.

I'm pretty sure that HVS will balance the weapon well when it comes to the final product.
---
Check out High Voltage Software's new project, "The Grinder." Coming Haloween 2011 to Wii, 360, PS3, and PC
#9SupahShnipaPosted 4/10/2010 10:50:00 AM
"I would assume that images will be in some manner of X-ray scope so that you'll be able to see through objects and such. If done right, real X-ray vision would be extremely difficult to see effectively in. The lighting contrast would be rather bright, and only a skilled eye would be able to use it effectively. In addition, sniping through walls doesn't have to be a 1-hit-kill even with headshots."

I'd rather have Thermal, X-Ray vision sounds...... stupid.

Plus, you can wall-penetrate in COD, not much difference.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
#10AoW_CyanidePosted 4/10/2010 11:01:58 AM
Lol. Call of Duty has this, and it's very realistic. Plus the scene is futuristic. This is possible now with bullets, should be possible in the future too.
---
CoD MWR GT - FuSNCYaNoTiK, AoW Cyanide, AoW CYaNoTiK - 2455-0001-3345
Collaterals - 15|360s - 4|Bounce Shots - 2|Aces - 7|Ninja Defuses - 54|MW2 Ninjas - 5