Okay, this is potentially the title I want the most for Wii this year. =D

#1VermineaterPosted 4/10/2010 6:13:39 AM
That would mean I am more hopeful for this game than Metroid: Other M. The only thing that could posssibly beat this is a new F-Zero game on Wii. They seem to be lining up for a perfect execution, and if all goes well, I'll buy it day 1. ^_^

Also, since the original is supposed to be alright and I've never played it, I'm considering getting it. Should I wait until the release date is closer, or get it now? I want the story to be fresh in my mind.

HVS is one of the most ambitious smaller companies that have huge faith in the Wii. Their enthusiasm makes me want to support them. =D
---
VE - Stuff makes me raeg! D:<
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff
#2stufa1978Posted 4/10/2010 6:28:49 AM
Indeed.

I wanted an all in one FPS on Wii. Like how the original Xbox had by the dozens. You know 4 player split screen local games, Bots if you can help it, online warfare. Tcon 1 wasn't it. But it did appeal to me by supporting Wii Speak online. And I do like how the Wiimote works for FPS games.

I'm sure you could pick up TCon 1 cheeply enough now days. It's single player is nothing special and indeed liniar. But still despatching the baddies and the graphics are impressive. It's online can be an absolute hoot though.

But I give HVS praise for stepping up and giving what Wii gamers beg for.

Not so long ago HVS Tony was in TCon1's board asking what we want in a perfect Wii FPS. I like others, begged for 4p split screen and other things Then TCon would be perfect. Low and behold TCon 2 does indeed have all the stuff I want.
---
Leave luck to Heaven.
#3Vermineater(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2010 6:46:48 AM
Yeah, the splitscreen co-op, if it's fleshy enough, could provide for many wasted hours! =D
---
#4ScottTheRockGodPosted 4/10/2010 6:57:29 AM
Well I doubt we'll have splitscreen co-op... but we can hope ;) and it'd be nice if [for 2 player splitscreen at least] we had the option to go online side by side like on Mario Kart Wii or have bots to play against, that'd be sweet. But yeah if we had all 3 of those, I'm sure we'd all be in FPS heaven haha.
---
--SFU-Six Feet Under owns you!-SFU--
#5Vermineater(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2010 7:02:50 AM

Well I doubt we'll have splitscreen co-op... but we can hope ;) and it'd be nice if [for 2 player splitscreen at least] we had the option to go online side by side like on Mario Kart Wii or have bots to play against, that'd be sweet. But yeah if we had all 3 of those, I'm sure we'd all be in FPS heaven haha.

It does have 4 player splitscreen, and this includes a co-op mode. Not the story, but I hope it's deeper than "Fight wave after wave of enemies lololol"
---
#6ScottTheRockGodPosted 4/10/2010 7:05:38 AM
Some form of 4-player splitscreen co-op?? Count me in!
---
--SFU-Six Feet Under owns you!-SFU--
#7Vermineater(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2010 7:18:26 AM

Some form of 4-player splitscreen co-op?? Count me in!

Dood, where have you been? jk. =P
---
#8DarkShadowRagePosted 4/10/2010 7:20:15 AM
i'm going more for metroid but that's just me.
I love conduit but it seems they took the wrong direction with the multiplayer in this one instead of improving what they already had that was good.

the single player should be fun atleast.
---
|Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii 04/07/07|A big time Samus Fan|Conduit name: (Shadow)
#9stufa1978Posted 4/10/2010 7:25:38 AM
Oh yes C2 will indeed cater for 4player co op modes. It might not be a quest co op thing. But I think it'll be like AI opponents thrown into the multiplayer arenas. It sounds like a sort of wave of meanies alternative to bots.

Anyway, in the meantime if you want a great 4p split screan co op game. I'd recommend Rogue Trooper. Now I don't even like Rogue Trooper franchise, but the game is a Multiplayer delight.

Pick your class and help your chums mow down, blow up, turret and snipe enemies in some nice big levels. I think this game should satisfy your offline co op needs until TCon2 comes.
It's pretty cheep now too.
---
Leave luck to Heaven.
#10Vermineater(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2010 7:25:58 AM

i'm going more for metroid but that's just me.
I love conduit but it seems they took the wrong direction with the multiplayer in this one instead of improving what they already had that was good.

the single player should be fun atleast.

Classes are not a bad thing. They can be done properly without making the game too CoD-esque.
---