Okay, this is potentially the title I want the most for Wii this year. =D

#21The_ShaderPosted 4/10/2010 10:42:21 PM
Heres my thought process on new games, and how i buy them.

Metroid: Other M.... Single player only, meaning all its focus is on that. 40-60 bucks for this new-sh gameplay that might last 15 hours, or 25. i DONT want to buy something if i'll stop having fun after that amount of time. Despite how much i want to check out the sequel to Super Metroid.

Conduit 2.... Wiimote controls.... Sequel to my favorite Wii game. An improved story mode in all aspects, maybe 10-20 hours long. A revamped multiplayer, new gameplay. more weapons, character customization, and maps. Fun time will last maybe 2-5 weeks before i switch to a different game, between breaks.

..... Conduit 2 would be the better purchase, regardless if its competition is Metroid, Zelda, Mario or maybe even.... nah, i'll get a new Chrono Trigger sequel rather then anything else. :D

Some 15-25 hour long single player games are impossible to pass up. Red Steel 2 is one of them, along with Madworld.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#22Vermineater(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2010 5:31:43 AM
Metroid is still awesome-sauce, but this one I'm gonna wait to read reviews, since I don't know if Team Ninja can do it well. =/

Also, I can't be excited for a game that has no gameplay vids and only 1 non in-game pic. =/ (Zelda, obviously)
---
VE - Stuff makes me raeg! D:<
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff
#23ScottTheRockGodPosted 4/11/2010 9:21:36 AM
Yes UltimateFlame it was a [not so random] post of support and agreement. Did you really have to quote that as if I said something wrong? lol
---
--SFU-Six Feet Under owns you!-SFU--
#24UltimateFlame13Posted 4/11/2010 9:23:39 AM

Yes UltimateFlame it was a [not so random] post of support and agreement. Did you really have to quote that as if I said something wrong? lol

I was just curious about what you were talking about.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Golden Sun TLA, Borderlands, MW2, Civ IV