HVSTony Appreciatian topic

#1LigersRulePosted 4/11/2010 6:28:22 PM
Because yes, he is that awesome.

Basically, a topic for everyone to tell HVSTony how awesome he is. What other game developer comes here, to GameFAQS (and Gamespot, I guess) and listens to us? Who else relays our ideas to the team, and let's our voice be heard? Who is better at beating out trolls and other riff-raff? None, I say.

So cheers, to HVSTony.
---
The Conduit: 4726-6351-9612 Name: Sychs
#2Aile_WingPosted 4/11/2010 6:30:24 PM
I agree wholeheartedly. HVSTony deserves massive props.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#3IMA1337_FearMePosted 4/11/2010 6:32:10 PM
this topic is full of win
---
double kill!!! (think what you want)
#4DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/11/2010 6:32:13 PM
Don't thank God, thank Ershin!
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#5The_ShaderPosted 4/11/2010 6:35:20 PM
Someone needs to make a video compiling all the reloads of all weapons from The Conduit and The Grinder.

Reloading is a huge part of first person shooters for me. The Conduit beats Modern Warfare 1&2 at reloading, for looking realistic, and actually showing the reload with all weapons.

Monster Hunter Tri even gets in on the action with the Switch Axe, a melee weapon THAT RELOADS. ****ing awesome.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#6incognito3Posted 4/11/2010 6:37:03 PM
HVS Tony puts up with all the idiots on this board(none have poster here yet though).
I say that alone is enough for me to say "Wow!".
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official hammer user.
Call me Incognito, Incognito3, Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please. Inb4
#77KaMiKaZe7Posted 4/11/2010 6:38:47 PM
hes got teh skillz, dat be tru
---
"Reading is sexy." ~ My teacher
#8psychobrewPosted 4/11/2010 6:49:13 PM
Most forums run out representatives (official or not) from the companies the forum relates to, but HVSTony seems to deal with often unwarrented criticism very well.

Now we just need a post of HVSTony's posts so we can over analyze everything he says and get a totally wrong idea about the game ;)

Kidding, but he is one of us.
#9stufa1978Posted 4/12/2010 2:59:23 AM
HVSTony does indeed deserve much praise. I'm sure he just comes here on his own accord though.

I've been singing HVS and his praises in the Wii board. Needless to say many Wii fans and HD trolls disagree with me and a few other HVS supporters. They carry the bad rep of HVS further and don't accept that HVS are actually trying to help the Wii get some cool stuff it hasn't got yet.

And lets face it, Wii could use some more support like this.
---
Leave luck to Heaven.
#10raysnds1Posted 4/12/2010 4:48:56 AM
i have a Gold Plated HVS Tony Idle that gets worshipped 3x a day...(6 x on sundays)...haha J/K...

I look forward to Conduit 2......i very much apreciate Tony checking in from time to time.....