Lock on is now Sprint, Zoom is now alternate weapon function

#21The_ShaderPosted 4/12/2010 6:47:57 PM
or they can enable a 180 turn button. this way you can turn to your left and right just quickly enough, and a button to tutn around without moving out of the deadzone box.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#22Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 4/12/2010 8:08:41 PM
That would be up on the DPad.
#23The_ShaderPosted 4/12/2010 8:30:36 PM
^ Yes we know

we were discussing turning speed, and the 180 turn's uses.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#24psychobrewPosted 4/12/2010 9:01:13 PM
I can understand why people like the 180 turn. If I haven't played for a while it can take some time to get used to super fast and sensitive controls again. I just want buttons to do other things like assign grenade types, sprint, etc. And since it's not a feature I find usefull, I say it can go......

Seriously, I was more disoriented using the 180 turn then I was turning manually, and I can turn just as fast manually as I can with the quick 180. Yes, my controls are jacked up.
#25psychobrewPosted 4/12/2010 9:20:50 PM
In any case, I hope they make the controls so the farther you aim the wiimote past the edge of the bounding box, the faster you turn. In The Conduit, it seemed that it was all or nothing. I want fine control near the bounding box, super fast turning speed towards the edge of the screen, and a happy medium in between (and I wouldn't mind the ability to define how far from the bounding box you need to aim to reach top turning speed).
#26DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/12/2010 9:32:26 PM
Actually, if you turn off the "look" function, and make all of the turning based around the deadzone, it's already like that. Just that the "look" masks that.

I can't remember what the settings are called. I think it was horizontal and vertical view.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#27psychobrewPosted 4/12/2010 9:37:53 PM
I'll have to look in to it again. I might have misunderstood those settings. Too bad I have to wake up in six hours or I'd be on it right now.
#28stufa1978Posted 4/13/2010 4:51:52 AM
I used the 180 turn sometimes. Why not? It's there.

If it's out then fine. We will all be on the same start point, so to speak.

I like this alt fire though. And sniping is a good alt fire, live with it.
I like the idea of these sentry guns and prox mines. That heel gun sounds cool too.

I loved using that stuff in PD on N64.

I think Con2's going to make the line between pro and casual TCon players much smaller. Now I like the sound of that as I am a lesser player. But how does the hot shots feel?

I mean if many of them hate nades ruining their streaks. I think the new stuff will really fry 'em.
---
Leave luck to Heaven.