Hope they remove the problems with online

#31Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 4/12/2010 6:50:54 PM
Because of the fact that I use this site to talk to people about Conduit 2 and find news about it, and don't go around actively looking for people who are too arrogant to address their questions to anyone but people from the company that's making the game while insulting them at every turn, I haven't seen any of your fantastic questions. If you'd be so kind as to post some of them, I'd be happy to answer them.
#32The_ShaderPosted 4/12/2010 6:55:21 PM
Honestly, i'm because moderators aren't.

Can someone PLEASE get a moderated the hell over here???
The Conduit 2 is now officially 'Conduit 2', and theres an abundant of trolls JUST like The Conduit's board....

.... i'm honestly thinking about posting some **** so moderators start paying attention over here.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#33UltimateFlame13Posted 4/13/2010 11:00:47 AM

Dude Shader and Flame, why are you guyz wasting your time arguing? You guyz said your peace so just leave him to his complaints.

I have to admit, you're really starting to bore me. That'll probably be my last post unless you can come up with something a bit more interesting.

I've never really been arguing with him. I was just messing with him for a bit of fun for awhile. To be honest I put him on ignore after this started to lose it's entertainment values.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Golden Sun TLA, Borderlands, MW2, Civ IV
#34StrongDeodorantPosted 4/13/2010 12:55:11 PM
I've been moderated once. You all seem to forget that I did this to get answers, not to argue with you. Apparently, the moderators are smarter than most of you. Props to them for being right for once.
---
"Half of the people in the world are below average."