I might get flamed for this, but..

#21CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/12/2010 9:31:50 PM
I would actually very much enjoy having the option.

The thing is... I've got a number of friends who really aren't into the motion controls.
Not because they think they're bad, but because they don't have a wii, and arn't used to them.
They're only over occasionally, so its not worth it to go "well, learn the controls so we can play"
Its just so much easier to play something else instead.

Having GCN controller as an option would be good, even if it meant We'd both have to use GCN controllers to make it fair.
However, I don't think it should be an option for online, simply because Online needs to have standards.

Another reason why it would be good is because, well, sometimes I have to move my wii to my room, and the setup there is... Not very good for pointer controls.
The TV is small, the seating is awkward, and I have to be really close to the TV.
If GCN was an option, I'd totally use it in this situation.

The last argument for gcn is...
In big rooms, where 4 people are playing. if you have to use the pointer feature, they can't spread out as much, otherwise people will start being out of the line of sight of the sensor bar.

I guess all those arguments are pretty minor, but hey. Its a pretty minor addition.
#22HVSTony(VIP)Posted 4/13/2010 12:53:45 AM
"Its a pretty minor addition."

Nope. The entire shooting system would have to be re-written as well as the first person system, not to mention the balancing issues.

I can tell you guys right now that if you want some duel stick action, play some 360/ps3.

As of right now, there is exactly zero percent chance that we would be adding classic control because we are taking full advantage of what the wiimote can do for shooting.

-Tony
#23The_ShaderPosted 4/13/2010 1:04:34 AM
^ Aaaaaaaand i love this.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#24CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/13/2010 8:58:56 AM
@ Tony

Yeah, I was actually thinking about that last night, and realized I was wrong :(
But I couldn't post because my post limitations ;_;

Actually sounds as complicated at mirroring the models.