2 new conduit multiplayer modes

#1thedarklordx2Posted 4/12/2010 3:52:58 PM
1. fortress defense

time: 40 min

plot 1 team has 5 mins to fortify their fortress set traps and turrets stock up on ammo and nades find their weapon of choice laid around the base while the other team finds their wep on the map and stocks up on ammo then team 2 must get to the top floor( 2 or 3 story fortress) and stand at a point for 10 secs to take the base while team 1 would help their traps/turrets unlim respawns 15 mins then they switch roles thats the first mode tie then turns into 1 life per player team deathmatch

2. fortress war

time 20 min

think sanctum rooms accept way bigger 1 exit/entrance unlim respawn must stand in center for 10 secs to win random weapons in each base
---
conduit fc: 2021-0446-0924
E( eleven and under) has 75% bad games its a death rating(like AO)
#2The_ShaderPosted 4/12/2010 3:55:58 PM
i need to read these ideas in better grammar so i can understand the rules better.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#3RichieGamerPosted 4/12/2010 3:57:37 PM
wat
#4Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 4/12/2010 4:04:36 PM
Um... re-write with punctuation please? And I hate to say it, but I doubt anyone would want a game type that's 40 minutes long unless it was custom.
#5CelticLink94Posted 4/12/2010 4:37:46 PM
Yes, that would be awesome. I would hope with the inclusion of turrets and classe like a medic or scout that some form of fortress game type would be implemented. Like drudge vs. Trust battles. That would be awesome, though if they keep the capture the ASE mode from Tcon, it should have more of a fortress feel with the new weapons announced. However, option one would probably work better as a two minute prep, eight minute fight, switch sides. A fifteen minute battle and five minute prep would be way too long
---
~~~~Frozen Primates and Polite Rodents make for really good bands~~~~~
"The extreme irony of life is that nobody gets through it alive"- a friend