they've been giving us hints since the first one

#1darthmaulikPosted 4/12/2010 6:53:41 PM
i was playing throught the story and at the airport i came across one of the radio messages and the guy started talking about atlantis which if you dont already know is a location in the new one. also they basically told us there was a second one with the end of the first one. the area where i found the message was in the airport, right before you fight the pupets and the video of them comeing back to life right before you fight trust agents in th area where the garage door type of thing is. im going to play the game more listening to everything and looking at eveything in a different way now that i know info on Tcon 2
#2The_ShaderPosted 4/12/2010 6:57:17 PM
There is a 'chronological' faq in The Conduit Faq page that reveals ALL distinct radio messages.

The most mysterious is a sexy ladies voice saying numbers.... just.... numbers...

truly intrigued
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#3BlitzkriegOSUPosted 4/12/2010 6:58:58 PM
Oh yeah! I remember listening to that radio transmission in the airport in one of the hallways. Those radio transmissions were actually really good for ambience. Here's hoping they'll return in some respect.
---
my only regret... is that I have.. bone-itis.
I'm with Coco
#4The_ShaderPosted 4/12/2010 7:18:28 PM
i love the one with the people in the warehouse, they sounded scared ****less. The guy was talking about the state of mind of the people, the suspicious ones, even describing the people ages and occupation an such. He mentioned boarding up doors, ventilation shafts, and talked about taking turns to watch for danger. VERY awesome narrative.

I also enjoyed the Military channels. Listening to this truly set the mood to kill some aliens.

"WHERES OUR BACKUP! Charle team has gone rogue! I REPEAT! CHARLE HAS BEGUN FIRING FRIENDLYS! Were loosing the Washington Monument! Bravo is pulling back! Get to the rendezvous with Alpha!"
---
#5darthmaulik(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2010 7:23:22 PM
yes the messages are very believeable but theres one channel that is odd its nothing but static and bleepy noises. does anybody know what that is?
#6darthmaulik(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2010 7:24:03 PM
yes the messages are very believeable but theres one channel that is odd its nothing but static and bleepy noises. does anybody know what that is?
#7The_ShaderPosted 4/12/2010 7:35:51 PM
i dont know mores code....
---
#8darthmaulik(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2010 9:36:40 AM
well im gonna look into it but it might be THE ALIENZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jk but im gonna try and find out what it is
#9Valdimir_DregaPosted 4/13/2010 5:06:09 PM
Theres also a wierd message written in German (I think) in the hidden weapon caches that you find in each mission from the first game. The message mentions Prometheus and another named Orpheus. I can't tell you what the message means 'cuz I don't know any German, but it's there.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#10BlitzkriegOSUPosted 4/13/2010 5:09:14 PM
Hey, I speak German.. I actually remember seeing that way back when. I remember the word "brennen" which means "to burn". I don't recall what it said, though.
---
my only regret... is that I have.. bone-itis.
I'm with Coco