New Challenge Idea Topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. New Challenge Idea Topic

User Info: Sylus2015

Sylus2015
6 years ago#1
Okay, as most of us who were around for the first game now, there was a challenge that the board issued to its inhabitants.

We had to take a picture of ourselves with our copy of The Conduit, a bag of Doritos, and a bottle of Orange Soda.

My question is: Should we create a new challenge to christen this sequel with or should we stick with our original challenge? And if we go with a new challenge, it has to be harder.

Post what you think and if we do decided on a new challenge, post your suggestions on what it should be. ^_^
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...

User Info: BlitzkriegOSU

BlitzkriegOSU
6 years ago#2
Well, we've established that, for whatever reasons, the official drink and food of The Conduit is orange soda and Doritos, but I think we should update the challenge. However, we could probably see where this board goes over the course of the coming months and come up with a new, original Conduit 2 Challenge when release time comes.
my only regret... is that I have.. bone-itis.
I'm with Coco

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
6 years ago#3
The next challenge should involve tattoos.

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#4
yes to tattoos.

i've envied Gears of War for creating such a badass symbol that looks good as a tat.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. New Challenge Idea Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived