New Challenge Idea Topic

#1Sylus2015Posted 4/14/2010 8:14:20 PM
Okay, as most of us who were around for the first game now, there was a challenge that the board issued to its inhabitants.

We had to take a picture of ourselves with our copy of The Conduit, a bag of Doritos, and a bottle of Orange Soda.

My question is: Should we create a new challenge to christen this sequel with or should we stick with our original challenge? And if we go with a new challenge, it has to be harder.

Post what you think and if we do decided on a new challenge, post your suggestions on what it should be. ^_^
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...
#2BlitzkriegOSUPosted 4/14/2010 8:30:34 PM
Well, we've established that, for whatever reasons, the official drink and food of The Conduit is orange soda and Doritos, but I think we should update the challenge. However, we could probably see where this board goes over the course of the coming months and come up with a new, original Conduit 2 Challenge when release time comes.
---
my only regret... is that I have.. bone-itis.
I'm with Coco
#3CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/14/2010 8:58:52 PM
The next challenge should involve tattoos.
#4The_ShaderPosted 4/14/2010 9:03:51 PM
yes to tattoos.

i've envied Gears of War for creating such a badass symbol that looks good as a tat.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader