Those with Wiispeak who are buying this AND Monster Hunter Tri, post Wii FC here

#81FamliarStrangerPosted 5/9/2010 11:39:52 AM
Ahh this thread reminds me, I've completely forgotten to put my Monster Hunter 3 info on my sig. I'll update it with my ID as soon as I have access to my wii, hope I get to play with you guys sometime.

---
Monster Hunter Tri- Name: Familiar, ID: ???????
Translator of Fragile Trailers
#82UltimateFlame13Posted 5/13/2010 4:19:22 PM
I think the RNG in this game hates me. I had to kill Barrioth 14 times just to get 3 claws >_>. Luckily i just got the last one i needed and now I have an awesome tusk lance+ :D
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Dragon Age Origins, Monster Hunter Tri
#83LilroscoPosted 5/14/2010 5:54:27 PM
^^ Nice. LoL I think Capcom did this on purpose so that players could keep playing the game for hours on end.
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#84The_Shader(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2010 7:33:28 AM
the clock on my file just ticked into 220 hours of game time.... but i think i may have leff the game on 1 or 2 times. i'm not sure. despite that, i JUST started making gunner armor and weapons.

.... ooh... need more sleep...
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit Name= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri Name= "Deimos"
#85UltimateFlame13Posted 5/15/2010 7:42:14 AM
Wow that's a lot lol. Mines somewhere around 70 hours, but I didn't play much the first week after release.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Monster Hunter Tri- Name: Raganhar. Lance/Hammer User
#86UltimateFlame13Posted 5/16/2010 6:49:42 AM
You guys want to schedule a time to get online sometime? I just finished up everything I wanted to get from offline last night so I'm going to start getting online more.
---
Monster Hunter Tri- Name: Raganhar. Lance/Hammer User HR: 16
#87LilroscoPosted 5/23/2010 7:18:59 PM
Whoa I'm a week late, but anyway finishing my finals tomorrow and planning to pull an all nighter if I don't fall asleep. Anyone interested for Monday?
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.