Those with Wiispeak who are buying this AND Monster Hunter Tri, post Wii FC here

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Those with Wiispeak who are buying this AND Monster Hunter Tri, post Wii FC here
6 years ago#81
Ahh this thread reminds me, I've completely forgotten to put my Monster Hunter 3 info on my sig. I'll update it with my ID as soon as I have access to my wii, hope I get to play with you guys sometime.
Monster Hunter Tri- Name: Familiar, ID: ???????
Translator of Fragile Trailers
6 years ago#82
I think the RNG in this game hates me. I had to kill Barrioth 14 times just to get 3 claws >_>. Luckily i just got the last one i needed and now I have an awesome tusk lance+ :D
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Dragon Age Origins, Monster Hunter Tri
6 years ago#83
^^ Nice. LoL I think Capcom did this on purpose so that players could keep playing the game for hours on end.
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
6 years ago#84
the clock on my file just ticked into 220 hours of game time.... but i think i may have leff the game on 1 or 2 times. i'm not sure. despite that, i JUST started making gunner armor and weapons.

.... ooh... need more sleep...
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit Name= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri Name= "Deimos"
6 years ago#85
Wow that's a lot lol. Mines somewhere around 70 hours, but I didn't play much the first week after release.
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Monster Hunter Tri- Name: Raganhar. Lance/Hammer User
6 years ago#86
You guys want to schedule a time to get online sometime? I just finished up everything I wanted to get from offline last night so I'm going to start getting online more.
Monster Hunter Tri- Name: Raganhar. Lance/Hammer User HR: 16
6 years ago#87
Whoa I'm a week late, but anyway finishing my finals tomorrow and planning to pull an all nighter if I don't fall asleep. Anyone interested for Monday?
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Those with Wiispeak who are buying this AND Monster Hunter Tri, post Wii FC here

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived