Shotgun Secondaries

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Shotgun Secondaries
6 years ago#1
Srsly.

If you don't get it think MW2. If secondaries are ANYTHING other than pistols, this game is screwed.
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
6 years ago#2
I see what you're saying, but I think secondaries can be something other than pistols simply because this game is not like MW as far as health and pace goes. Having a shotgun for a secondary would be no different than picking near/far in the last game. While that set was annoyingly over picked it wasn't as broken as MW2's secondaries are.
6 years ago#3
The SPAS was a little too strong in TehC. It needs to have a longer pump, less ammo, and less range. This would make it a good secondary. Not as reliable and versatile as a pistol but good when you think you need to pull something out for a close range encounter. It could work.
no wonder fox's father died... dumbass was wearing shades in space - gameheadache
6 years ago#4
I think the strength of the spas is fine, but it does need to be harder to use.
6 years ago#5
It can go either way. They can do what UltimateFlame suggests or they could create a whole new sidearm repertoire that consists of USP, Warp Pistol, etc.
Proud Student of the University of Pennsylvania
MWR: 4893-7948-2427 The Conduit: 2836-7869-1737
6 years ago#6
i think there should be a wait system in Conduit 2. MP5K and Pistol would be light, meaning fastes. SMAW and shotgun is heavy, your slower.

your weight and speed actively changes as you switch weapons.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
6 years ago#7
What are you on? If it's anything like the first game, the pistol is going to be the be-all end-all mid-range weapon.
On that note, why in hell do we need secondary weapons? It should be like FEAR, but without the broken superweapons. You can carry X number of weapons, but you only start with the one. The next couple will be picked up off of dead bodies.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
6 years ago#8
I prefer Pistol over Shotgun actually.
FE:SD-3051-3346-6547 CoD: MWR 4093-1302-2854
Flare Equinox Strata -X- XeF|iFes~
6 years ago#9
SPAS Alternative Fire:
Dum Dum Shells

Load up a special explosive shell into the SPAS Combat Shotgun. The shell is a condensed shot and has increased range.

After firing results in breaking the SPAS.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
6 years ago#10
Sounds a little like this thing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDAEk9K7UaU

Would be a cool secondary fire.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Shotgun Secondaries

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived