Shotgun Secondaries

#21ZBug_Posted 4/19/2010 12:01:02 PM
"The SPAS was a little too strong in TehC. It needs to have a longer pump, less ammo, and less range"

it's based on a real gun so taking away ammo or range would kinda ruin it. but a bit slower shooting time could be fine.
---
The Conduit: 4425-9297-5799 -Zane
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now." Light Yagami
#22CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/19/2010 1:47:22 PM
If it was based on how real shotguns work You'd be able to shoot faster than you can with the cancel,
The effective range would be around 120 feet ( like 4X the effective range in game )
it would take twice as long to reload, And you'd have to clean it after every match.
It would also occasionally Jam, or get a dud shell.

It only has to resemble a shotgun, it doesn't have to work the same way a shotgun does, or anything.
Much more important than making it look like a shotgun, is making the game balanced.
#23ZBug_Posted 4/19/2010 1:58:46 PM
^ ok you got me on the range but the real life SPAZ 12 shotgun has 8 shots so I think this one should too. And like you said they can make the reload time longer and the pump time slower
---
The Conduit: 4425-9297-5799 -Zane
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now." Light Yagami