an interesting idea i came up with not too long ago...

#1IMA1337_FearMePosted 4/18/2010 5:30:15 PM
alright, lets say there is a panel with buttons numbering 0-9 ( im sure every knows what im talking about) now you would have to type in a code, particularly one on an i.d. badge of a trust soldier that happens to on the ground. you will have to use your scope/ binoculars to be able to read it exactly. then you would type in the code in the panel, and to keep things interesting, after three wrong guesses, you will be lit on fire. :D now, pressing the correct code sets the map into a lock-down, and blast doors will come down, trapping players in, lets say, three rooms. these rooms will be filled with drudge radiation, and burn players until another player enters the code into the same, or another, panel which releases the players from these rooms.

also, throwing computers and folding chairs at people is pretty bad***.
---
double kill!!! (think what you want)
#2DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/18/2010 6:14:58 PM
A: You don't need to censor ass.
B: Little too over the top with the entering the code/instant death for multiple people, especially in a DM/TDM environment. Maybe in TO.
I'd say just make a "trap room", where you can get in and out unless someone hits a switch near the room, which locks you in/kills you or whatever. Adding too many features gets in the way of the point, especially pointless ones.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#3IMA1337_FearMe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2010 6:23:48 PM
ahh i dint know that. :)
---
double kill!!! (think what you want)
#4SmallerRidleyPosted 4/18/2010 6:38:49 PM
Make it part of the story mode. People would love that.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#5The_ShaderPosted 4/18/2010 9:41:56 PM
Jigsaw: "the key to the locked door is in the safe infront of you. the code to the safe is written on the wall. you have 10 minutes to find and input the code and escape before you die of oxygen deprivation....... Good Luck."

The Guy looks around the room, seeing numbers written every square in.

The Guy picks up the safe and throws it at the door, busting the door down, killing Jigsaw and breaking the safe open.

turns out Jigsaw was Mr. Adams, the key was the ASE, and the Guy was the original Scientist who escaped the 'Lab' with the ASE in the original Conduit.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader