Does any one eles feel that the explosions in Tcon1 were a little broken/ weak?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Does any one eles feel that the explosions in Tcon1 were a little broken/ weak?
6 years ago#1
I was playing Tcon 1 online yesterday and the explosions from SMAW or Frag grenades felt a little weird. The radius I think needs to be very slightly larger. And im not sure if it like a splash thing but if i shot the ground next to them diagonally it wouldn't always kill them but if a shot the ground parallel to them it would kill them.
The Conduit: 4425-9297-5799 -Zane
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now." Light Yagami
6 years ago#2
The problem was probably online.

Even though on your screen it may look like you got a direct hit to their chest, because of lag, the game may register it as a complete miss.
Remember, where they are on your screen =/= where they are on their screen.
6 years ago#3

^I read that completely wrong the first time. I read it as "Where they are on your screen =/= where they are on your screen."

6 years ago#4
noooooooo they should not make it stronger!
double kill!!! (think what you want)
6 years ago#5
No lol,

They were overpowered. Especially the SMAW.
CoDReflex FC: 5252-3599-0696_____Conduit FC: 4511-8234-6573
---> TnO|Pancake <---
6 years ago#6
I dont think it should do more damage i just think the range of the actual explosion seemed to small. personally I would like it if the blast radius was bigger but the damage weaker. (But you hit them square in the chest (or any other body part) then they die instantly)

The Conduit: 4425-9297-5799 -Zane
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now." Light Yagami
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Does any one eles feel that the explosions in Tcon1 were a little broken/ weak?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived