I hope this game will have a boot system

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I hope this game will have a boot system
6 years ago#1
I can't tell you how pissed i was playing the first conduit online.

It starts normal and im getting to be the leader of the team im in and i usually make my team prevail and i can sense the new players wanting me on their side until the hacker comes....... then it basically becomes a cat hunting mice type of thing then i quit and hope for better results tomorrow.

Sory if theres been a topic like this i just had to rant
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues
6 years ago#2
I feel your pain, man. I feel your pain.
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
6 years ago#3
Well, I know there's gonna be a perk system, and I heard there's an upgrade that lets you sprint faster.. I guess it's not out of the question to be able to put on different pairs of boots depending on your preferences.
PSN - scrumtrelescent7
"get lost you nub" -Richitu
6 years ago#4
^ I'm sorry, but what does that have to do with people hacking?
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
6 years ago#5
epic
Proud Student of the University of Pennsylvania
MWR: 4893-7948-2427 The Conduit: 2836-7869-1737
6 years ago#6
Yeah really... But I like a report system if Nintendo doesn't let HVS put in a boot system. Then at least they can get the MAC address of suspected hackers/glitchers, and if they find them using hacks, then they're screwed. But boot would be nice for betrayers (if that's possible in this game).
6 years ago#7
It was an attempted joke man... ok it was kind of a fail tbh, although it did make me chuckle as it was so bad it was almost good.
--SFU-Six Feet Under owns you!-SFU--
6 years ago#8

so bad it was almost good.

the purpose of most of my jokes. I'll chalk that up as a win.

On topic, though. I honestly don't know how bad the hacking eventually got, since I stopped playing the game after the third time I ran into a hacker in a week, and only picked it back up a couple times since then. Yes, a kick/report feature would be nice.
PSN - scrumtrelescent7
"get lost you nub" -Richitu
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I hope this game will have a boot system

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived