I hope this game will have a boot system

#1bluerulerPosted 4/19/2010 5:43:11 PM
I can't tell you how pissed i was playing the first conduit online.

It starts normal and im getting to be the leader of the team im in and i usually make my team prevail and i can sense the new players wanting me on their side until the hacker comes....... then it basically becomes a cat hunting mice type of thing then i quit and hope for better results tomorrow.

Sory if theres been a topic like this i just had to rant
---
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues
#2Aile_WingPosted 4/19/2010 5:54:41 PM
I feel your pain, man. I feel your pain.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#3ammartin08Posted 4/19/2010 6:01:43 PM
Well, I know there's gonna be a perk system, and I heard there's an upgrade that lets you sprint faster.. I guess it's not out of the question to be able to put on different pairs of boots depending on your preferences.
---
PSN - scrumtrelescent7
"get lost you nub" -Richitu
#4Aile_WingPosted 4/19/2010 6:03:45 PM
^ I'm sorry, but what does that have to do with people hacking?
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#5_Kidlat_Posted 4/19/2010 6:04:58 PM
epic
---
Proud Student of the University of Pennsylvania
MWR: 4893-7948-2427 The Conduit: 2836-7869-1737
#6Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 4/19/2010 6:05:57 PM
Yeah really... But I like a report system if Nintendo doesn't let HVS put in a boot system. Then at least they can get the MAC address of suspected hackers/glitchers, and if they find them using hacks, then they're screwed. But boot would be nice for betrayers (if that's possible in this game).
#7ScottTheRockGodPosted 4/19/2010 6:07:05 PM
It was an attempted joke man... ok it was kind of a fail tbh, although it did make me chuckle as it was so bad it was almost good.
---
--SFU-Six Feet Under owns you!-SFU--
#8ammartin08Posted 4/19/2010 6:12:35 PM

so bad it was almost good.

the purpose of most of my jokes. I'll chalk that up as a win.

On topic, though. I honestly don't know how bad the hacking eventually got, since I stopped playing the game after the third time I ran into a hacker in a week, and only picked it back up a couple times since then. Yes, a kick/report feature would be nice.
---
PSN - scrumtrelescent7
"get lost you nub" -Richitu