... For A Wii Game.

#11BlitzkriegOSU(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2010 12:34:03 AM

If you don't like a discussion, don't join in it.

I didn't join it. I just created it. That's what this is. I'm presenting a third side to it. And that side is that there's no discussion to be had! If you compare every superhero movie to The Dark Knight, you'll be disappoint by nearly every one. But if you consider each individual project by what it set out to accomplish, rather than pitting apples against oranges (or rather, smaller, cheaper apples), you begin to see a game for what it is instead of what the industry wants it to be.
---
my only regret... is that I have.. bone-itis.
I'm with Coco
#12DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/20/2010 12:45:19 AM
Red Steel 2 has the same or even better cel shaded graphics then Borderlands.

This is an outright lie.
Yes, Red Steel 2 is very pretty for a Wii game, and even as a game in general holds it's own on the stylistic end of things, but it is still a step below games that have proper normal mapping in their cell shader.

I didn't join it. I just created it. That's what this is. I'm presenting a third side to it. And that side is that there's no discussion to be had!

A: If there was none to be had, no one would be discussing it anyway.
B: You started it to say it didn't exist.
This makes you either
A: A troll
B: someone trolling unintentionally.

If you compare every superhero movie to The Dark Knight, you'll be disappoint by nearly every one.

Isn't that that really crappy batman remake that ruined the awesomeness that was Batman from ages ago?
Ironman was better.

But if you consider each individual project by what it set out to accomplish, rather than pitting apples against oranges (or rather, smaller, cheaper apples), you begin to see a game for what it is instead of what the industry wants it to be.

And if you measure each game "on it's own merits", against it's self, then you might as well not measure it because it's always just average.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#13SA_X_Mk_IIPosted 4/20/2010 6:47:27 AM
I believe people just like to add stuff at the end of their phrases for effect... in America.
---
.: Putting the laughter back in "slaughter" :.
.: The best thing you never knew you didn't want. (>^.(>O_O)> :.
#14BlitzkriegOSU(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2010 9:11:05 AM

Isn't that that really crappy batman remake that ruined the awesomeness that was Batman from ages ago?
Ironman was better.

1) Arguing that point has no relevance.
2) Ironman is garbage.

And if you measure each game "on it's own merits", against it's self, then you might as well not measure it because it's always just average.

This makes no sense. I think you're doing it on purpose.

I believe people just like to add stuff at the end of their phrases for effect... in America.

I guess I agree.... with you.
---
I'm with Coco
#15_Azeal_Posted 4/20/2010 9:25:55 AM
First of all, stop arguing. People can have their own opinions. Here is mine.

Things are always compared. It is not always a fair thing to do, but that is how life works. The 360, PS3, and Wii are all to be compared, since they are this generations gaming systems. Yes, they all have different workings, but they serve the same purpose, which is to entertain.

Comparing apples to oranges is a fair comparison. They are both food, a fruit, and you can compare them by saying one tastes "this" way, and the other as tasting "that" way. They look different, and feel different, but they serve the same purpose.

And unfair comparison would be comparing comparing apples, to tree bark. They serve different purposes, one being to nourish, and the other as a means of protection to a tree.

Which is the better system is up to the individual. However, I give props to HVS for making an amazing game on what is known as the "weaker" system. It takes courage to attempt this, and they are doing a great job.
---
MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
SW: "I cower in your presence, Az." <proof I'm awesome
#16DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/20/2010 1:33:04 PM
2) Ironman is garbage.

Obvious troll is obvious.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#17IMA1337_FearMePosted 4/20/2010 1:44:07 PM
what if i like sherlock holmes over iron man AND batman O.o
---
I can cook the best lasagna in the "galaxy" <lol
#18BlitzkriegOSU(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2010 3:46:19 PM

Obvious troll is obvious.

"Troll" is thrown around so carelessly.
Really, though. Ironman didn't really hit home with me. Robert Downey Jr. is damn good at playing that part, but the movie itself isn't that great, however action-packed it may be.
---
I'm with Coco