Really small idea...

#1CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/19/2010 9:54:51 PM
Again, this is really really small.

But I think it would be REALLY fun if you could shoot grenades out of the air.

It would be so hard, its not like it would be something that would happen a lot, or that could be abused.
But more something where I'd be playing some friends and suddenly someone would be "what the heck just happened"
and then we'd spend the whole afternoon trying to shoot grenades. :)
#2CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2010 9:57:18 PM
It would also be really cool riding horseback through Atlantis with a rocket launcher.

Please tony, make it happen ;_;
#3DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/19/2010 10:13:04 PM
Actually, there are some games that do this. Ex; in Hunters, every single projectile was also a destructible object. You could shoot magmauls, missiles, beam shots, or even the Imperialist right out of the air if you managed to overpower it.
One of the supposed ways of doing this was a perfectly timed charged judicator from Noxus. It was toted by some to actually be a tactic against the Imp, even though the Imp was instant-hit, and therefore, you'd have to know in advance, since you had to release the trigger in the frame that it hit to cancel it.
Also, every projectile had weaknesses, resistances, and some even had environmental advantages. Ex; magmaul was harder to kill when in Lava, and was easier to kill with Judicator.

For such a broken and crappy game, it had a lot of depth and a lot worth bragging about.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#4cyclone327Posted 4/19/2010 10:20:36 PM
In Goldeneye you could shot grenades out of peoples hands and in the air.
---
Wii friend code: 2588-8851-0096-5452
expect the unexpected and be ready for what life throws at you
#5MC_Brian1Posted 4/20/2010 12:37:08 PM
I thought the core gameplay of MPH was simply amazing.
---
no wonder fox's father died... dumbass was wearing shades in space - gameheadache
#6The_ShaderPosted 4/20/2010 1:13:48 PM
Goldeneye is so perfect...
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader