You should put Conduit 2 ads in Conduit 2

#1legendarylemurPosted 4/20/2010 3:04:44 AM
First off, people won't see it coming, saying stuff like "oh waht an exquisite display of entrepreneurship" etc etc, so they'll buy the game for the sheer awesomeness of the game's ad within the game. Second, you're looking at double the profit. People playing Conduit 2 will be reminded of Conduit 2 because of the ad, so they'll be excited to buy yet ANOTHER copy of Conduit 2. Not only is this free advertising, you're also doubling the dough intake from this game. It's the perfect plan. I put a lot of thot intwo dis so give me 30% of the profit and we'll talk moar biznes capiche?
---
lemurlemurlemurlemurlemurlemurlemurlemurlemurlemurlemurlemurlemurlemurlemur
#2DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/20/2010 3:08:17 AM
You can do better than this. Srsly, that was just boring.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#3The_ShaderPosted 4/20/2010 3:14:59 PM
umm... ..... i'm speechless.... how does one react to such a topic?
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#4monjamania2000Posted 4/20/2010 3:25:14 PM
someone give this man a medal!
---
The Conduit FC= 1505-3469-3188 [Monja]
W@W FC = 1204-4992-7357 [Kielbasa]
#5TulkiPosted 4/20/2010 3:55:46 PM
This guy loves lemurs. He wouldn't know business if he didn't know lemurs.

Listen to him.
---
I laughed so hard I threw up! :D
<Proud interceptor of high-fives>
#6legendarylemur(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2010 4:24:34 PM
If this whole world was made of 95% lemurs, everything would be a lot better.... unless they made chairs and houses with lemur flesh and bones then that's just no bueno

inb4obligatorylemurs

lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs lemurs

inafterobligatorylemurs
---
#7jje116Posted 4/20/2010 6:03:27 PM
lemurs should not be the dominant power in this world...
---
Holy Jeezus!
#8RichieGamerPosted 4/20/2010 6:09:28 PM
lolLEMOORZ
---
~RaLoZ~
#9FPS1337Posted 4/20/2010 9:35:15 PM
well there was some time i'll never get back