Will there be any rewards for being a part of The Conduit 1?

#1Sylus2015Posted 4/20/2010 5:42:54 AM
More and more these days, companies reward "fans" for playing previous games of the same franchise (Battlefield, for one more recent example). So, that makes me wonder, will there be any rewards for us?

It isn't something that I expect or demand, but I think it would be cool if they gave us a little something for being a part of the prequel to this game.

Maybe an extra multiplayer skin that no one else gets, or a single-player cheat, or something.

I don't think it should be anything that actually affects the way people play or handicaps someone who hasn't played the first game (like giving us an extra mission or cut-scene, though that would be cool for us xP), but maybe a little something as a fan service to those who supported the first game.

Then again, HVS has alreasy done so much for its fans that demanding more would be overly selfish (I feel a bit bad just for asking this), but the question needs asked:
Will there be any rewards for having played The Conduit in this game?
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...
#2raysnds1Posted 4/20/2010 9:00:23 AM
/\... i like this idea...maybe a secret skin for multiplayer.....

but like you stated....they've done so much already for Wii....i too feel is kinda asking to much...but i really like the idea :)
#3CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/20/2010 9:18:05 AM
How about an exclusive piece of the customizable armor or whatever.
That way other people could see it.

Or maybe there is an extra detail on your rank or something :p
#4Sylus2015(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2010 9:51:00 AM
Yeah, that's why this isn't a suggestion topic, because they've already done the fans so much service that asking more just feels wrong. =\

It's just a simple question that doesn't even need addressed or acknowledged. Haha

However, I think it would be cool to have an extra customizable armor piece for MP or an extra little thing next to our name or level emblem or something. While it would be really cool, they've already done so much as it is.

Cool? Yes
Something I demand from HVS? Never
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...
#5ZBug_Posted 4/20/2010 10:03:57 AM
I would like an extra piece of armor that only people with Tcon in their wii's hard drive could use. Not a special code again because then it'll just be posted here and everyone will get it so we couldn't tell the real supporters from the people who just got it off the internet.

Of course im not demanding it... I would never demand anything from HVS because I already know they're giving us an awesome game.

But I do hope Tony reads this :)

---
The Conduit: 4425-9297-5799 -Zane
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now." Light Yagami
#6CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/20/2010 10:05:53 AM
I'm far from demanding anything.
I just think its fun to talk about ideas/suggestions.
#7IMA1337_FearMePosted 4/20/2010 12:47:17 PM
mr ford sunglasses for your customizable agent suit
---
I can cook the best lasagna in the "galaxy" <lol
#8Tony90908Posted 4/20/2010 1:09:23 PM
Yes they should do this. Like in Battlefield where they give you a Garand for being a vet. Gives us something for being a TC vet?
---
TKO Tony
PSN:FrostedFlakes141
#9thelastgogetaPosted 4/20/2010 1:11:54 PM
It isn't that much to ask...
It has varied from early unlocks to cheaper items in games.
For an FPS, it could be getting all the skins for Multiplayer at the start.
Having all weapon sets unlocked and such...

This sort of thing has even been done for DS games...
---
Get, Play The Undersold Triforce: Z+W, NMH, Okami!
PM of the SSR Board + Ninja of SATBK/SATFS forever
#10CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/20/2010 1:29:02 PM
I would actually NOT want to just have stuff unlocked for vets... >.>
I want to earn them.

IMO, its only worth it its something exclusive.