Will They Have any Of The Guns From Tcon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Will They Have any Of The Guns From Tcon?
6 years ago#1
Also, Will they have any of the old maps back, or will all of this be new as far as we know right now?
6 years ago#2
Yes guns and maps will be back, not all of them though.
~RaLoZ~
6 years ago#3
All of the previous weapons will return, but with some tweaks (for those that had balancing issues), a secondary fire option, and because there's an extra ammo perk, I believe that they'll also have less ammo. As for the maps, I seem to recall an article saying either some of them are returning or some of the same settings are returning.
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
6 years ago#4
A couple of the favorite maps are returning (so probably Pentagon and Streets).
6 years ago#5
all weapons will return and please no pentagon, i cant beleive it was a popular map
I can cook the best lasagna in the "galaxy" <lol
6 years ago#6
Brianson!!!!!! Where have you been man??
Names I've been called: Combo, Comboman, Comb, Comob, Condoman much more to come.
6 years ago#7
I'm sure we'll see the deatomizer again in C2.
"dammit! It's you, I, we, chicks." - Austin P
"We don't likes it" - Nicholas23 on Ninja Gaiden Xbox
6 years ago#8
"all weapons will return and please no pentagon, i cant beleive it was a popular map"

I know, I actually kind of hated Pentagon. I prefer Warehouse over it for sure. Streets was pretty good too, although I don't really know why.
6 years ago#9
I hope infirmary is in.
Conduit Friend Code: 3137-4338-7044
Yes, I have WiiSpeak.
6 years ago#10
I honestly didn't dislike any maps(not saying there couldn't have been better maps) but I liked them and their differences.
I want and don't want them to bring them back, I'd prefer to play fresh maps, but play the old ones for nostalgia later on.
Tcon FC:2793-8409-4930 Ryudo
SSBB FC:4983-7219-7965 (Just don't use CF, my game will freeze)
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Will They Have any Of The Guns From Tcon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived