please answer HVS TONY

#31wiiztecPosted 4/25/2010 1:58:30 PM
Well I think The Conduit's speed was too slow for even a non sprinting speed
---
wH wiiztec member of Wii Hunters www.clanwh.com
My IQ is 118 but I sometimes lower it down to 92 Teh EnGhoY LipHe's MorE StuPIdesT PLeasZureS LoLz!
#32CelticLink94Posted 4/25/2010 2:39:35 PM
I'm sure if HVS was allowed to do what it wanted, all of our wildest online dreams would be in already, and then some. They make games so ppl enjoy them, not so ppl can whine and hate. It's up to Nintendo, which has to set up stuff to make itself the foremost dev on it's console, and it's working with a half baked online structure that was thrown in afterwords because they orginally didn't plan on online being in at all.

Nintendo moves slowly. As an example (something I found out recently and wasn't even aware of), Nintendo didn't even allow severe violence let alone shooting and gore anywhere near it's systems until the past decade and a half. They were behind the current gaming standards (in that case as far as graphics in mature games were considered), and only changed when it hurt their sales. Same with online. When it starts affecting sales, they will improve it. Until then, they will make games they usually make and have third party devs work out their own problems given the system.

So whether HVS hammers out an agreement with Nintendo or gets to use Sega servers or whatever, they are doing the most they possibly can to make the game as enjoyable as possible. So I say from here on out, we don't make as many "suggestions" about online, because by this point it's basically beating a dead horse.
---
~~~~Frozen Primates and Polite Rodents make for really good bands~~~~~
"The extreme irony of life is that nobody gets through it alive"- a friend
#33N64FTWxDPosted 4/25/2010 9:47:12 PM
Yep, I think the conduit 2 needs a sprinting function. They, could replace it with the spinning button, I mean seriously... How many people used that?
#34paranoid71Posted 4/25/2010 10:35:22 PM
LMFAO at NDS.
---
Ever listened to K-Billy's Super Sounds of the 70's?
The Official Troll of the Conduit 2 Board
#35DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/25/2010 10:56:24 PM
Actually, Nintendo did allow violence on their consoles in the past, but not so much in more recent years, especially with the N64 and GameCube. They were, however, very controlling before then, only allowing releases of games to follow very strict timing to ensure maximum profit, even causing some games to be canceled completely.
Nintendo is still quite strict about violence on their console, however, they're very strategically allowing it in certain clearly-focused "hardcore" game genres, and being very prominent about advertising that these games are violent, and not for younger audiences.
Basically, Nintendo feels that they must parent every child that might play on their system, probably because most parents don't.
Have you seen some of the rednecks blaming games for their own terrible parenting jobs? It's disgusting that these people were allowed to copulate at all.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.