What i want to see...

#1Breakdown96Posted 4/21/2010 4:56:47 PM
What i want is...

A longer story mode
A list of players you wont be in matches with (so you wont play hackers)
A sniper
Faster bullets
Grenades that dont explode on contact

I had a bigger list earlier but i forgot some....
#2CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/21/2010 5:15:00 PM
"A list of players you wont be in matches with (so you wont play hackers)"

I REALLY like that idea!
Does anyone see any problems with it?
#3Breakdown96(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2010 5:35:17 PM
Another good thing would be the ability to turn off the voice that says, "____ team has taken the lead. ASE Taken. ASE dropped. ASE returned. etc."
#4Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 4/21/2010 9:52:05 PM
Yeah, an avoid/prefer system would be sweet (that might be asking for a little much though). It would be a good way to report people too.
#5DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/21/2010 10:55:32 PM
A list of players you wont be in matches with (so you wont play hackers)

This was sort of done in Phantasy Star 0, IIRC. You could rate any player you played in randoms, and the data was used for matchmaking.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#6Breakdown96(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2010 2:22:31 PM
also, i dont know if this is just me, but sometimes theres a slight delay with damage to people
#7DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/22/2010 3:35:16 PM
Every online console title has that. It's called "lag".
Look on the bright side; at least you don't shoot someone for 20 minutes only to have them suddenly teleport behind you and shoot you in the back of the head.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#8CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/22/2010 3:41:37 PM
"at least you don't shoot someone for 20 minutes only to have them suddenly teleport behind you and shoot you in the back of the head."

I have that.
#9DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/22/2010 3:45:50 PM
That happens to be why I don't play much mwr...
---
#10LigersRulePosted 4/22/2010 6:56:11 PM
Actually, one thing on your list is already confirmed. HVS has confirmed the existence of a sniper. Personally, I think the Strike Rifle works great as a sniper, as does the Scar. A good head-shot with either one is a one hit kill.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein