Alt fire predictions?

#1SupahShnipaPosted 4/21/2010 5:49:55 PM
Here's some of mine:

SCAR - Full-Auto, less accurate setting.
Carbonizer - 1 Second burst, more powerful than the regular fire, but uses much more ammo. 2-4 second recharge.

Post yours.

---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
#2MC_Brian1Posted 4/21/2010 6:46:24 PM
Strike Rifle becomes like the Striker in the campaign. No charge, red shots, rapid fire, faster traveling rounds.
---
no wonder fox's father died... dumbass was wearing shades in space - gameheadache
#3Aile_WingPosted 4/21/2010 6:59:20 PM
SupahShnipa:
SCAR - Full-Auto, less accurate setting.

Wouldn't that basically be the MP5Ka4?

I like the homing bugs idea for the Hive Cannon someone came up with. I think that if it had very limited range and didn't really home but rather curved toward the target that it wouldn't be overpowered. I think.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#4IMA1337_FearMePosted 4/21/2010 7:08:02 PM
how about single shot mode for scar
lazer beam that gets more powerful the closer you are for the carbonizer
melee weapons
camera for the deployable turret
mines for tpc launcher
melee weapons
compressed burst shot for mp5k
3 shot burst for the usp
melee weapons
striker shot fror strike rifle
clust fire for hive cannon
melee weapons
weaker charged shot, that can be used instantly, but has a bit of delay for the wp
gracity manipulation for vortex cannon
MELEE WEAPONS
MELEE WEAPONS
MELEE WEAPONS
@_@
---
I can cook the best lasagna in the "galaxy" <lol
#5IMA1337_FearMePosted 4/21/2010 7:17:27 PM
and did i mention a double shot for the shotgun
---
this is called a sentence, you should like put them in your sig and stuff.
98% of people do not have real sentences in their sigs.
#6GenericCommentsPosted 4/21/2010 7:36:51 PM
USP should have silencer alt fire for players that like to ninja.
---
I'm not changing this Sig until Resident Feeble...4 gets an update.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz0PaPpmGa8
#7DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/21/2010 9:57:37 PM
I like the homing bugs idea for the Hive Cannon someone came up with. I think that if it had very limited range and didn't really home but rather curved toward the target that it wouldn't be overpowered. I think.

Half-Life came up with it. I just suggested it.
And yeah, they shot straight for a short amount of time, and then locked onto and shot to the nearest player in range. If there was no one in range, IIRC, they went straight until they found one.
Basically Red Shells in Mario Kart 64.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#8MC_Brian1Posted 4/22/2010 11:26:34 AM
Lemme see if I can come up with something for every TehC weapon.

SCAR: Fully auto. The gun will recoil a lot and it doesn't gain any power, but loses increased headshot damage capability. It's for a time where you're caught off guard at close range but don't have anything else.

MP5k: Silencer. It gets a lower rate of fire, but practically silent. You have to be closer to show up on radar when using it and it can help you ninja, which is very useful.

USP: *is out of ideas*

SMAW: *is out of ideas*

Deatomizer: Activate alt fire and the charge shot will change to a bright bolt of blue energy. The shot will stun players who are hit by it, but will do barely more damage than a normal shot. If it hits a wall, a small scale explosion will occur that does less damage that a direct hit but retains the stun effect.

Carbonizer: Longer ranged, fatter beam. Does lower damage (would take a second or two more to kill) and draws enemies closer to you as you keep the beam on them.

TPC Launcher: Launches the ammo but it won't explode; rather, it stays on the ground as a mine. . They have to step reasonably close, though, and chance of getting a kill is non existent. Mine spam can be used for various things but the mines are pretty obvious, can be shot, and the user can step on his own mines for a lulzy death.

Strike Rifle: The gun slowly changes its color scheme to that of the Striker. Congrats, now you have a Striker.

Warp Pistol: Shots fired are sticky and will stick to anything for about 4 seconds. The rounds pop as they are touched, dealing about half the normal round damage, but on the bright side getting 3-5 headshots (hard enough with such slow moving rounds) will cause the target's face to explode :]

Hive Cannon: The bugs fired will not explode but rather stick to the enemy and cause extremely low damage to the enemy on a twice per second basis, for 5 seconds. Hit them enough and the bugs will do the work.

Shrieker: Activate alt fire, and a larger, more potent round will be fired. It is guided from a third person view and you can ram it into your enemies :]

I know some of these ideas suck but I dunno, I like em. I mostly had problems with the human weapons.
---
no wonder fox's father died... dumbass was wearing shades in space - gameheadache