I want customizable gun camo :3

#1BigBlue4LifePosted 4/22/2010 12:25:22 AM
Who else thinks that this would be a nice addition?
---
[The original poster was deleted at the request of this message]
#2Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 4/22/2010 7:52:30 AM
Might be getting into the CoD category and provoke a huge anti-"Conduit of Duty" thing again. I would like something like that though, maybe you can change the color/pattern of your gun, or (if this is possible) make all of the colors on the gun negative (and maybe the bullets too, because that would look so badass *snipes with blue Strike Rifle ammo*).
#3DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/22/2010 2:10:46 PM
Could be neat, provided it isn't as boring as the CoD Camo.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#4MC_Brian1Posted 4/22/2010 3:01:20 PM
CoD camo is fine, in MW2 at least.
---
no wonder fox's father died... dumbass was wearing shades in space - gameheadache
#5articshardPosted 4/22/2010 3:30:18 PM
but this isnt Cod. gun camo wouldnt fit with the theme of the game. it does nicely in Cod becuase its a purely military based game
---
i need diablo 3 and i need it now, oh yeah and Civ V
longe time user, short time account holder
#6DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/22/2010 3:32:48 PM
"camo" doesn't need to be camo. Just different skins for the guns.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#7articshardPosted 4/22/2010 3:44:32 PM
hmmmm i hadnt thought of it that way lol. ok yeah i could get into that. i'm always up for making things look awesome
---
i need diablo 3 and i need it now, oh yeah and Civ V
longe time user, short time account holder
#8SupahShnipaPosted 4/22/2010 4:48:14 PM
I think we should be able to unlock new patterns and colours and make them ourselves.

---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
#9coolman229Posted 4/22/2010 8:11:43 PM
I want this so bad. Green Vortex Cannon anyone?
---
TCon FC: 3566-9307-1725
Currently playing: The Coduit, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Metal Gear Solid, Okami
#10DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/22/2010 8:30:14 PM
The unfortunate news is, however, that it's pretty unlikely. Every weapon for every player would need a skin for other players to see it. So, where you would normally have, say, 16 weapon skins, you now have 256.
They could make it so you pick your loadout, which would probably mean 32 skins for primary and secondary weapons, but that's still another 32 weapon textures to download every match, and it also means you can't change your "class" mid-game.

There's just too many limitations for this to work well online. It would be a nice little splitscreen quirk, though, if they can get it working well enough.
---