Hey, I wonder how HVSTony brings up these suggestions to HVS itself?

#11DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/23/2010 6:42:34 PM
local multiplayer would be a lot less intensive to program into a game, not to mention it having been done far earlier in the history of the industry than online play...

LAN, yes. Splitscreen, no.
Games were online before splitscreen came around. That was a console trend. PC games were online back in the days of 28.8k being good.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#12Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 4/23/2010 7:36:04 PM
"
1 - Split Screen
2 - More awesome

-Tony"

As awesome as the gift basket I was going to send you for heat distortion costing less fps (which was going to have a bouncy castle the size of the White House with a zone for paintball games)? XD

Anyway, sound good.
#13Vermineater(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2010 3:17:10 AM
It's good to pick and choose suggestions to follow. :D

If you bend too much to the fans' will, the gamme can get lost.

Thanks for answering.
---
VE - Stuff makes me raeg! D:<
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff
#14XImperialDragonPosted 4/24/2010 1:47:16 PM
Actually, Tony's post is the first I'd seen of local splitscreen anything for this title.

That actually just won me over, to let you know.

I have friends that come over two or three times per week, and we play Halo 3 and Unreal Tournament just because they let me take a guest online (neither of my friends have Live accounts), so this would be a great alternative, should the game be fun. They actually seemed kind of impressed by the first one, but I never played online much (true story: My first game of Conduit online I got spawned in a blue area and I could see a little brown, but I couldn't move, etc.. I got on these same boards to ask what the problem was, turned off my system, started again, played 3-4 matches until it happened again and just never bothered with it since then. I don't know why. It certainly wasn't bad. I just haven't had the inkling. I'm fickle, I guess). If it IS split-screen (for campaign, online, or whatever) then my pals could play with me, and give us a break from Halo. =D

So... I guess someone can tell somebody important that this whole "Get a GameFAQs account" thing worked, because you just got one sale with one post. =D
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo DS. In this game, you set your DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
#15DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/24/2010 1:49:32 PM
IGN has a few screens of the splitscreen multiplayer. Check it out.
Also, expect a trailer within the next few months to include it.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.