Attention HVS Tony...really good idea.

#1bfrank11Posted 4/22/2010 5:59:10 PM
Okay, so I was thinking it would be cool if all players were given the ability to increase their speed and jump higher (not too high...) for a brief amount of time (you would have to wait a while for a gauge on screen to refill before activating it again), possibly also fire faster, reload more quickly. It could be used strategically to get out of tight situations, but wouldnt be overused because of the slow reload time. Activated from your "power suit" or whatever you want to call it, but it would make multiplayer unique. Like a quick adrenaline moment..please consider it.
#2RichieGamerPosted 4/22/2010 6:15:07 PM
No.
---
~RaLoZ~
#3TulkiPosted 4/22/2010 6:28:40 PM
Omg limit breaks!!11!!one!

Bad idea.
---
I laughed so hard I threw up! :D
<Proud interceptor of high-fives>
#4bfrank11(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2010 6:41:04 PM
why?! it would add alot of depth.
#5MC_Brian1Posted 4/22/2010 6:46:57 PM
Nah. It's just like sort of an overused idea, not necessarily in FPS but in other games. I always don't think it would work well either. I think it's a no, sorry TC.

But while Tony is here, we need him to know about the teleporters!
---
no wonder fox's father died... dumbass was wearing shades in space - gameheadache
#6bfrank11(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2010 6:48:10 PM
Teleporting would be a great idea!!! lol.
#7LigersRulePosted 4/22/2010 6:52:09 PM
I dunno, he could be on to something.... Say, a Stim Pack armor upgrade. Increases Jump height, speed, and very slightly increase rate of fire.... At the cost of less health, possible slower recharge rates when getting healed by team-mates, or maybe even dimmer vision, enough that it would change your vision....
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#8DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/22/2010 6:56:25 PM
This has been used in several FPS before. It did very little to add to the game.
It's a great idea on paper, and always was, but it is never good in practice, no matter how it's done.

Best incarnation was adrenaline combos in UT2k4.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#9bfrank11(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2010 7:00:33 PM
that doesnt mean that a shooter like conduit 2 cant make it work, and im not talking about the basics, something that would add flavor to the game like Liger said. Probably wont happen, just throwing out the suggestion. Perks are enough to keep me satisfied.
#10MC_Brian1Posted 4/22/2010 7:03:03 PM
Teleporters.
Teeeeleeeepoooorteeeeers.

Toss em like C4 in MW2. Once it hits the ground you have to pull out a little machine, and arm the teleporter which takes 5 seconds. Throw another one and it'll arm itself instantly. Kill the guy in a humiliating way by sticking him with the teleporter, running away, arming it instantly, and teleporting into him. Can be used for team purposes, stick your teammates so you you can get away to a safe spot at any time.

WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA I LOVE YOU
---
no wonder fox's father died... dumbass was wearing shades in space - gameheadache