I hope they don't over hype this game like the last one

#1ShamblerQPosted 4/23/2010 2:20:37 PM
In a video review a while back last summer before The Conduit came out. I specifically remember one of the developers saying how, "This is going to be the best online shooter around for the Wii". And he did stress that alot. So ok, with all the videos and pictures the world saw, and how there wasn't alot of FPS's for the Wii. The dude got me thinking along with others, that this just may be the best FPS for the Wii from the way the developers made it seem.

And look where the game was now.

Im not going to set myself up for a dissapointment again this time. The Conduit wasn't a "bad" game, but it could've been better.
---
Everyone seems bright, until you hear them speak.
#2CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/23/2010 2:31:44 PM
I think people will have more realistic expectations this time around.

AND...
Tcon was the best FPS on the wii :p
I mean, just two years ago all we really had were on rail shooters, and watered down ports with tacked on motion controls.

Far Cry, COD3, Red Steel, Resident evil Rails.
Rails
Rails
Rails...

No wonder people were so Excited for Tcon.
#3SupahShnipaPosted 4/23/2010 2:31:57 PM
They said that this time they will let the community do the hyping.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
#4paranoid71Posted 4/23/2010 4:29:47 PM
"Tcon was the best FPS on the wii :p"

I have to disagree.

Did you play MOH? That game was easily the best, IMO. Unbelievable FPS.
---
Ever listened to K-Billy's Super Sounds of the 70's?
The Official Troll of the Conduit 2 Board
#5IMA1337_FearMePosted 4/23/2010 7:00:10 PM
^ lol moh... * rocket spam*
---
this is called a sentence, you should like put them in your sig and stuff.
98% of people do not have real sentences in their sigs.
#6DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/23/2010 7:30:26 PM
MOHH2 sucked, but there's no denying that it had the best online interface on any Nintendo FPS this generation. That alone puts it ahead of CoDMWR, which is the only other competition for a multiplayer FPS.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#7Phasmatis92Posted 4/23/2010 9:57:29 PM
Call of Duty: World at War is still the Wii's best FPS in my opinion.
Better framerate than MWR, better single player than MOH:H2.
#8overlykilledPosted 4/24/2010 6:36:40 AM
i like mwr the best it was almost everything in it and the guns are rather balnced lol its not all shottys like tcon, but this game is already overhyped by people on gamefaqs lol
---
mwr overly-4365-1574-4297
guns don't kill people uhuh i kill people with guns
#9Killeryoshi8Posted 4/24/2010 9:34:05 AM
technically, all people on this board and the wii message board should know about this game.

many third party games fail to deliver, because no one ever heard of the game
---
Monster Hunter 3 for the Wii
#10Valdimir_DregaPosted 4/24/2010 12:34:46 PM
MoH:H2 had grapics that were worse than the PS2. I'd venture to say that it looked worse than most Dreamcast games. That's just plain lazy. If that was done in order to support 32 players online, I'd rather have half that number of online players with decent grapical quality.

I do realize that grapics aren't everything, but when they wouldn't have even done the GC justice, there's a problem. Being able to play on EA's servers did smooth out a lot of online grievances for me, but the grapics literally hurt my eyes at times.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.