HVS Tony: Cutscenes

#1naruto3336Posted 4/24/2010 2:05:30 PM

Are there any cutscenese in the game? I would love to watch cutscenes in which everything is animated. I wouldnt mind if they are not in the game, but adding them would be a bonus, at least for me.

#2IMA1337_FearMePosted 4/24/2010 3:40:07 PM
ist person type things
---
this is called a sentence, you should like put them in your sig and stuff.
98% of people do not have real sentences in their sigs.
#3frogman_295Posted 4/24/2010 5:58:44 PM
I would also like to know this. Do you plan to tell the story with text dialogue again, or will it be a little more fleshed out?
#4DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/24/2010 6:08:38 PM
I believe IGN said that most cutscenes will unfold in real-time while the player is moving freely through the game world, much like Half Life did.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#5frogman_295Posted 4/24/2010 6:20:12 PM
That works. Anything is better than talking to the head of Mr. Adams while text slowly rolls on the screen.
#6HVSTony(VIP)Posted 4/24/2010 9:21:51 PM
Yup the talking head wasn't my favorate either. But im going to be putting as many in game cut scenes in the game as I have time for :)

-Tony
#7Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 4/24/2010 9:25:45 PM
Sweet. You said something about the cutscene at the start of the game being similar to the one at the end of the first game (in terms of awesomeness I'm guessing). Will there be many cutscenes in which the player won't have control, or mainly ones that happen during gameplay?
#8naruto3336(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2010 5:18:45 AM

HVSTony posted...
Yup the talking head wasn't my favorate either. But im going to be putting as many in game cut scenes in the game as I have time for :)

-Tony

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea how awesome it is for me to know that the game will have in-game cutscenes. :D Thank you once again. This shows that story-telling is going to be much more immersive this time around. Now it is just up to the actual story to be good. I personally liked The Conduit's story but it was told in a bad way which made it really unappealing. C2 is looking to get the most improved game of the year award!!!