Who else is looking forward to....

#1N64FTWxDPosted 4/24/2010 5:36:27 PM
....The snow level in Siberia, I love snow level's with modern graphics, it's just meant to be. So do you look forward to that level?
#2DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/24/2010 5:39:26 PM
That and the Jungle area have my attention more than anything.
But it's especially the Jungle.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#3N64FTWxD(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2010 5:54:23 PM
Yeah, I had a real boring time going through only indoors (was the pentagon indoors?) rather then being outside. Every golden FPS had the outdoors in it, and that's were the conduit 2 is leading, a golden FPS.
#4Phasmatis92Posted 4/24/2010 6:04:27 PM
Yeah, the sterile environments were one of the downsides of the first game; I'm really looking forward to the jungle in TCon2, should be a nice change of pace if done well.
#5N64FTWxD(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2010 6:22:27 PM
Seems you guys like the jungle, then lemme ask, what do you think they'll put in it.
#6Aile_WingPosted 4/24/2010 6:39:29 PM
The Siberia map looks pretty cool. I think it'd be even better if it was at night with a full moon. Imagine the moonlight reflecting off of the snow.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#7N64FTWxD(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2010 6:43:32 PM
Oh that's a good one, but imagine it with a complete sniper rifle (because the SCAR was a mix of sniper and assault rifle, but of course it was an assault rifle with a scope).
#8Phasmatis92Posted 4/24/2010 6:54:11 PM
I know it would be hard to accomplish given the Wii's specs, but I'd like to see jungle with lots of undergrowth and a convincing sense of being an unplanned, tangled mass of plants rather than a mechanical, orderly layout. Light filtering down through the canopy would be nice too!
#9N64FTWxD(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2010 6:57:28 PM
Yeah that does kinda seem impossible. This isn't on topic but whatever, what if we could choose our own primary and secondary weapon in multiplayer and the only thing we vote for is map and game mode. xD
#10DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/24/2010 7:08:31 PM
Or better yet, no voting at all! Select what gametype you want to play, and play with other people who want to play it! And then map rotation with votes to skip.
What would be even better is if you could have a list of maps that you never want to play, and then everyone votes on a map, but if it's one of the maps you hate that damn much, the game will find a new set of players for you to play against. I always wish Hunters did that.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.