So what is arena style deathmatch? come get educated by Unreal Tournament.

#1DarkShadowRagePosted 4/25/2010 6:13:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v13V6rQcE_k
I think she explains it quite well.
---
|Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii 04/07/07|A big time Samus Fan|Conduit name: (Shadow)
#2DarkShadowRage(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2010 1:57:26 PM
I like how everyone ignores it and now here comes someone to tell me my argument is old.
---
|Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii 04/07/07|A big time Samus Fan|Conduit name: (Shadow)
#3_Flyboy_Posted 4/25/2010 4:00:36 PM
If I can't disagree on why old school deathmatch is better than loadouts and I canít comment on how you ***** and moan about the same thing every time you show up here, what else can I say?

I guess I can agree with you that nobody cares what you think.
---
I believe I can fly
#4DarkShadowRage(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2010 4:09:12 PM
thanks very much ^_^ though I haven't posted here in quite a while.
---
#5GenericCommentsPosted 4/25/2010 4:27:36 PM
Your topic is made on the basis of an assumption that the reader doesn't know what arena-style is.
Your second post is the assumption that you are being ignored because your argument is old. While it is true your argument is old, you are not being ignored because of that. You have a one-sided view that lacks the ability to reason with other ideas. When you hear something that is not exactly to your liking you shoot it down rather than reason.

If you could go into a discussion and see an idea and not instantly say "It's not arena-style I hate it," then you would not be ignored.

Alas that has not changed. You still have your one-sided view which only allows conversations regarding a love for what you approve. And so thus you are ignored.
---
I'm not changing this Sig until Resident Feeble...4 gets an update.
http://finickypenguin.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/hola.jpg
#6Valdimir_DregaPosted 4/25/2010 4:41:58 PM
^couldn't have said it better myself
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#7DarkShadowRage(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2010 4:42:06 PM
You're so kind, oh wow I never knew such things! >_>

I was much more respected on The Conduit boards seems a lot of the new people have grown to hate me, eh oh well not much to do about it.
---
#8DarkShadowRage(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2010 4:47:29 PM
also this whole topic isnt to prove "Why arena style is better than loadouts" it's to educate people on what arena style really is.
---
#9GenericCommentsPosted 4/25/2010 4:48:12 PM
Sarcasm, offensive language, and acting superior also doesn't help you...
---
I'm not changing this Sig until Resident Feeble...4 gets an update.
http://finickypenguin.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/hola.jpg
#10DarkShadowRage(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2010 4:54:04 PM
offensive language?
When did I use offensive language?
---